Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NPC salesprice table

Tailoring I can see being hard and earning no profit, mainly because you get a tub in the end, which is supposed to be worth 800k?? And that's a random one I'm assuming. Here you get to choose your color.

Everything else though I can see needs tweaking. It's pointless to bury yourself into a hole. We're doing that with magery and that's fine, but hunting shouldn't be the only means to earn money. Crafts should show SOME profit, not a gigantic amount that isn't proportional with skill.

You make profit crafting things that players buy. This meant economy will get a slow start but after some time and it'll be fine when there's more money in circulation. There is plenty of moneymakers around you just have to find them. Some of the methods require alot of money to get started but others don't. Explore all the possibilities and try different things out. Nobody, when they find a good moneymaker, wants to give it away to others just to get nothing in return Wink

Cana is my sugardaddy :mad:

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

this is the reason more then a few players have been scamming people...

I agree. i cant make any money!! I dont like easy money but this is just too hard. Maybe a little chnge in the price. Tailoring is fine now because you earn a tub when you GM but blacksmith needs to change.

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Uhm i can make money fine..I started with a fresh char and I allready have a house and 20k+ in bank.. would have more if i werent useing it on SS heh.

So its really not hard at all to make money.. go mine for 1 hour and sell the iron and you've got the first 5-10k.. easy peasy.

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Yes that seems to be the only way of making money...collecting everything yourself and turning it into 100% profit. What good is an economy if only one or two people discover a method or most likely a glitch which they can make money while the rest can't. Also I'm not talking about making a measly 20k to buy a house im talking about spending like 200-300k buying resources off people and turning it into profit by crafting gm made items. You won't make a living off player through crafting items for them to buy, no one has money and on top of that crafting something or dyeing something for 1k is not even worth it I would rather do that for free. Doing almost anything here has no reward and its getting pretty dam boring.

Everything gets boring after a while. First it was the skill gain and everyone were at the forum complaining about that, then it was the hunting and now it's vendor sell prices.

The two first has been fixed, though we are still working on them. I myself cannot work right now, due to reasons I've explained, so that doesn't leave too many people. Problem with this issue is that it needs a "policy" on how we want profits and money gain to be on the server. And when we decided on that, we need to fix fail rates, exceptional rates and then we can finally fix the sell prices.

It's really not a simple thing, though it might be easy fix script wise. My personall opinion is that you should make more money the higher you get with smithing, though player sales should be the main income.

I agree I think that as you get higher in skill you should be making more money until about 90-95, and then you are actually making a profit.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

im sorry guys but what i cant understand is that if u dont mine in this server u wont be able to earn money?

if u have a newbie char all the answers i read from some people is : just mine 1 hour u get money ... why i have to mine? does uo only offers the posibility of getting money with mining?

I dont like mining so i dont really think im going to increase that skill just for getting money.

Tailoring in all sphere servers and osi servers u earn almost some money just enough to start macroing magery alchemy or those things...

its like i said before thats for sure u have a nice reward on tailoring but you wouldnt be able to get as much money as u get in blacksmith so more or less is fine

what i mean is that tailoring is quite dumb to increase if u dont want the reward because getting the same money selling badanas than selling cloth its quite sad.

i dont mind about what u do or not because almost with pvm now u can get more or less money

if i have to prefer i will recommend to increase a little the prices of the tailoring stuff because now i think its awful. u should be able to get some money almost for paying the materials that u need

see u

PS: also i think there are more importants things that staff have to solve and also think is beta so we have to give time to staff but they should think also about increasing or desencreasing the prizes

i make 1200 gold off every 300 iron and buy the iron at 7gp a piece... so 300x7 = 2100 gold. im almost gm aswel and im making half of what i spend? WTF is this... this needs to be fixed asap so now ive only got 20k iron left and leaving it till this gets fixed.

Kitiara:

Well the mining was just an example. Go in the newbie dungeon.. you can make money there as well .. go chop wood.. there's plenty of ways.

I cant really argue about tailoring since i haven't done it heh.

But you can always make money.

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-