Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Haha, stuck feature

Just don't die maybe? If you know you have no way back then you have to decide if it is worth dying. Simple as that.

Oh and it does not take 40 minutes to get to town from shame... not even close...

Wtf did you people do before xuo introduced pit runes? Quit a shard everytime you died in a dungeon and had to walk?
It sickens me to think people would complain about something like this.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Tabion Wrote:Just don't die maybe? If you know you have no way back then you have to decide if it is worth dying. Simple as that.

Oh and it does not take 40 minutes to get to town from shame... not even close...

Wtf did you people do before xuo introduced pit runes? Quit a shard everytime you died in a dungeon and had to walk?
It sickens me to think people would complain about something like this.

I played with pits runes or travel agents for about 6 yearsBig Grin On the occasion that I didn't, I was on RunUO "OSI" shards. I think that a lot of people are like me, most have probably not even tried out a server without pits runes.

Yeah I guess it comes down to what you are used to... but if having to run out of a dungeon (the old school way) makes you want to stop playing there are serious issues with that.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone has been playing this game as long as me:p

I just like the old school way and feel, which is what I expected when I heard 51a shard. Not that little handicap features will make me not want to play but I just dislike it.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

maka Wrote:I played with pits runes or travel agents for about 6 yearsBig Grin On the occasion that I didn't, I was on RunUO "OSI" shards. I think that a lot of people are like me, most have probably not even tried out a server without pits runes.

ye, exactly maka, thats it bro. I've always played xuo.. i dont kno anything else, thats the reason i like pits runes and stuff.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Tabion Wrote:I just like the old school way and feel, which is what I expected when I heard 51a shard. Not that little handicap features will make me not want to play but I just dislike it.
+1000

Tabion Wrote:Just don't die maybe?

Ok...

Let me go enable that feature on Injection.

Thanks for the advice.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

This world is full of healers...which often sell bandages.

I've never had to run more than 10 minutes to get to any town.

You can use Razor's positioning system, or UOAM.

Dying is supposed to set you back. It's supposed to be something you try hard to avoid. Every mmo is set up this way.

I guess its a benefit and a curse for a freeshard to be able to change so many features of gameplay. Its nice to have so much creative license, but people never stop complaining about how they think things should be.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:This world is full of healers...which often sell bandages.

I've never had to run more than 10 minutes to get to any town.

Dying is supposed to set you back. It's supposed to be something you try hard to avoid. Every mmo is set up this way.

I guess its a benefit and a curse for a freeshard to be able to change so many features of gameplay. Its nice to have so much creative license, but people never stop complaining about how they think things should be.

+500 more

i see people use stuck feature as a free teleporter to towns.. it should be changed so that if you die in a dungeon and use the stuck feature, you get teleported outside that dungeon. but that wouldnt be necessary since you are a ghost and can get out of the dungeon easily..
it should only be used when locked in somewhere, or really stuck, where you have no chance to get out.

one more thing.. if you are locked inside a house and use it, you shouldnt get teleported to a town, but right outside that house..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who gets themselves into stupid, hard to reverse situations more than 3 times a week?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:Who gets themselves into stupid, hard to reverse situations more than 3 times a week?

no one :eek:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:no one :eek:

Lol, in the thread about pit runes, some people wanting them made it sound like it happened to them 5 times a day...

Rolleyes:doubt::yawn: