Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Haha, stuck feature

Now we don't have the stuck feature too? OH MY GOD, i thought this would be a shit to leave a dungeon when you die but now it's retarded, man i'm getting tired of this annoying features, i have to spend around 40 minutes to get from Shame to a near town, i just died i don't feel like playing now, thanks.

SombraX Wrote:Now we don't have the stuck feature too? OH MY GOD, i thought this would be a shit to leave a dungeon when you die but now it's retarded, man i'm getting tired of this annoying features, i have to spend around 40 minutes to get from Shame to a near town, i just died i don't feel like playing now, thanks.

i got stuk in a house by mistake last night without regs and realized how far i was from town and couldn't go anywhere, i had tto run all the way to a town... made me flip out... i was so mad.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

What do you mean don't have it?

A game master told me you removed it, anyways i couldn't use it before...

SombraX Wrote:A game master told me you removed it, anyways i couldn't use it before...

i cant use help feature and usually when im online for that time period of 5-6 hours, theres no staff on.. so i was screwed Confused

Seems like you can use it X times in a week, think it is like 3 times in a week or so. Bad luck if you already used it :/

SombraX Wrote:A game master told me you removed it, anyways i couldn't use it before...

I just tried it now and it works...no clue why it would be removed.

Naaa Juggo, i never used it yet Sad, last night was the first time i tried n i couldnt lol

ahh then the game master tricked me in order not to help me? LOL!

SombraX Wrote:ahh then the game master tricked me in order not to help me? LOL!

:o

I did make a mistake by not knowing the stuck feature was enabled. I apologize for the mixup. But you asking to be teleported out of a dungeon to another area would have been an irresponsible action for me to do. I do not do such things, and by that, you should have known the risk involved going to a dungeon in the first place. Next time, if you are in a situation such as this, perhaps ask your friends to ressurect you, give you regs so you can go someplace else, or even better, have them gate you out.

Hawk Wrote:I did make a mistake by not knowing the stuck feature was enabled. I apologize for the mixup. But you asking to be teleported out of a dungeon to another area would have been an irresponsible action for me to do. I do not do such things, and by that, you should have known the risk involved going to a dungeon in the first place. Next time, if you are in a situation such as this, perhaps ask your friends to ressurect you, give you regs so you can go someplace else, or even better, have them gate you out.

and at night when no one is on what are we supose to do? not macro overnight and be stuck there for the rest of the night and waste our time? whats all the fuss of this wait till i have scrolls gunna pk so many iners gunna make them complain to put a pits rune out side of dungeions, its not its hurting anyone