Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Runes : Red / Blue Color

I posted something like this in the suggestions & ideas forum, but no one seems to read there so maybe i should post in general all the time Rolleyes .

I don't think that it should be colored by whether it's blue or red because it's true if you pick up a rune it's at your own risk to know where it goes. It's fun tricking people saying its brit and they teleport to occlo, or vise versa.

But what I do think is a good idea is, being able to dye a rune with a dye tub. There is no "harm" in this and If i remember correctly, on sphere I was allowed to do that aswell... This makes it easier for when you have many runes in your bank, if you color coordinate them than youll know which runes go to mages/red cities/blue citiess/dungeons, etc... however you want to arrange them...

this feature was enabled throughout most the xuo's if I believe correctly and no one complained, it made life easier.

I don't see why anyone would disagree with this, but I do disagree with the blue/red runes cause you shouldn't be able to tell if the place is safe or not...

enable!! lol

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

good idea or not?

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I dont know... I just dont think it will feel Sphere'ish for new people if they colored runes everywhere.
You couldn't color runes on default Sphere anyway