Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapons?

Nemo Wrote:the server i used to play had a bad ass idea,

made good use of item ID Smile Vanq, Power, Might etc weapons would be a weird blue color, then you would have to ID them, normally it would turn into a regular weapon (regular color) but on a small chance it would turn into lets say u found a vanq weapons thats blue, u could ID it into a regular vanq, fire weapon (orangish weapon) life leech( takes hp from target gives to you, only like 3-7 hp) mana leech (dark metalic blue) magic arrow, and the best, Lightning (solid blue) droped a lightning bolt on your ass for like 10 extra damage (processes at like a 13% chance on hit or less. poison also (was dark green) poisoned the target with a weak poison

Sounds kinda AoS-like to me...i thought this is supposed to be sphere. The Item ID part is cool, but thoe whole lighting mana leech...isnt that on AoS?

Lindenwood I like ur idea

nah it was old sphere, all bugs included. but its a ****ing neat ass idea. ill see if i can find some old screenshots with my paper doll.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

I'm not a big fan of those aos-type weaps...

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

there not aos type. believe me

we will be sticking to your normal and vanq weps for the time being. i highly doubt we will add weapons that have bonuses (i.m.o. an aos item). however if enough people want them we might find a decent solution.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Image: lightningul8.png]
[Image: lightningul8.d94e8f6cb2.jpg]

the sexy armor (verdata or w/e) + lightning weapon.