Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nasir broke his computer

Nasir Wrote:found a post on a forum about how Soyo's instruction manual has incorrect instructions on how to flash the bios. That seems like a pretty major issue!

good news is they also said in the post which parameters i'm supposed to use. My computer's fixed ;]

i still want a mac ;[

Why do you want an mac, there's so few games that u can play on it, and to me an mac feels pretty much like a newb-computer :/ I dunno tho I've never had an mac, but I wouldn't recommending buying one tho Wink If u do however wish your computer was still broken I'd have to say - send it to me, we can pretend it's broken and that it couldn't be fixed, I won't complain Wink

Regards,
Hate

SombraX Wrote:Even slower?? OMFG!

He just said he fixed it ~~

Hate Wrote:there's so few games that u can play on it
You can install windows on macs now.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Macs make me sick... if you ever seen those Mac commercials where they say they cant get viruses etc, people dont want to waste their time to make virus for Macs because they suck so much in the first place. ( sry if im offending anyone, but i really hate macs. )

reasons why people dont make viruses for macs is cause theres really no point in it since theres not that much people who uses a mac os(compared to windows) (and they want to make a virus hurt as much people as possible). Big Grin not because it suck.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Actually that has very little to do with it. It has more to do with unauthorized access to memory and Windows ability to perform processes without the user manually invoking it. OS X's market share incredibly fast and gaining pace every year so there is no reason programmers would not target Macs ...especially since Mac users are generally less computer literate.

Virii are are designed for Windows because of the base definition of a virus is. A self-replicating entity. This is far easier on on Windows than a unix based operating system. It's as simple as that.

As far as people dissing macs, I suggest you update your knowledge a little. I would agree 2 or 3 years ago, but since their conversion to mainstream hardware (ATI, nVidia, Intel) I would say macs have an advantage over most PC's on the market that are not built from scratch. Especially their laptops. Macbook Pro's are far more powerful than most laptops in their weight class. My only problem with them is they're quite hot.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Fable Wrote:or u wouldnt write all than and just say, if u want to buy a new pc, give me the old one, i like to collect shitty computers.. right hate? Wink

IMPROPER GRAMMAR

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN ALL OF THAT, AND JUST SAY, "IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW PC, GIVE ME YOUR OLD ONE, BECAUSE I LIKE TO COLLECT ------ COMPUTERS, CORRECT, HATE?

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

if you want to you can make a virus for macs aswell.. but i do still think people that create viruses most of them. dont think its worth it.

same way its "easy" to create viruses for linux and unix, but people simply dont take their time to create them since its not that much single users that use linux or unix. Only large companies etc and they most of the time have a good firewall etc.

this is atleast what "my" it security guy said Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Adovock Wrote:IMPROPER GRAMMAR

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN ALL OF THAT, AND JUST SAY, "IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW PC, GIVE ME YOUR OLD ONE, BECAUSE I LIKE TO COLLECT ------ COMPUTERS, CORRECT, HATE?

Why are you acting like a smart ass? Who gives a **** if his grammar is a little off? We are a gaming community not a group of people taking part in a literature course.

FYI, your grammar was not perfect either.

Adovock Wrote:IMPROPER GRAMMAR

u should namechange to dexter or einstein.. or wait i mean Dexter or Einstein -_-
annoying little screech! c u in hell! :evil: or occlo :icon_twisted:

- regards, Fable

This is why im happy i have a motherboard with dual bios! you **** one up can use the other! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Odium Wrote:if you want to you can make a virus for macs aswell.. but i do still think people that create viruses most of them. dont think its worth it.

same way its "easy" to create viruses for linux and unix, but people simply dont take their time to create them since its not that much single users that use linux or unix. Only large companies etc and they most of the time have a good firewall etc.

this is atleast what "my" it security guy said Tongue

It's just as "easy" to create but not as easy to distribute.