Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote!!!

when i click on the sign it directs me to this link http://www.xtremetop100.com/
i dont get to confirm my vote but atleast its marked at the website that i voted

- regards, Fable

hmm weird, it works for me.

I noticed another bug though, I'll have to speak with Maka

We are #10 in the Top200 now! IN:X welcome to top 10! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

works for me Smile yet another genious script maka

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are 9th now!

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Fable, what is your specifications. What browser are you on, what is your security settings and does the other links work. I'll look into why it possibly gets like this.

maka Wrote:Fable, what is your specifications. What browser are you on, what is your security settings and does the other links work. I'll look into why it possibly gets like this.

i dunno the specifikations, browser explorer, security i guess its normal since i havnt done anything to it, other links work just fine ;s
ps: were # 8 !!!!!!! Big Grin

- regards, Fable

why don't we have a banner for the site we're a gold member of?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:why don't we have a banner for the site we're a gold member of?

Don't think we have a banner yet:/

Nope... no banner Sad

hum, we should start a contest then...or maybe that can wait until the shard is up. Anyways, i'm experiencing something wrong with your vote script Maka - i voted at all 3 sites earlier today (under 12 hours ago) and when i did it the icon grayed out and lots its link, however, now they're all normal again. Isn't this too soon? (no i haven't cleared my cache or any settings like that since then)

edit: oh, and i use firefox.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:hum, we should start a contest then...or maybe that can wait until the shard is up. Anyways, i'm experiencing something wrong with your vote script Maka - i voted at all 3 sites earlier today (under 12 hours ago) and when i did it the icon grayed out and lots its link, however, now they're all normal again. Isn't this too soon? (no i haven't cleared my cache or any settings like that since then)

edit: oh, and i use firefox.
Did you get a new IP? Script is IP based, so as soon as it senses that you can vote again the links will become available. If not then I'd have to dig harder to find out what it might be:p