Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Vote!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SERVER RANK #15 LAST TIME I CHECKED (THIS MORNINH) VOTE AND GET US UP ON TOP!!!
ps: stop being immature as u were in the begining, refusing to vote cause shard aint up and u dont know if its worth ur vote..
go fable Smile

maka

I actually just added a new vote script, should make voting a lot easier. You will know when you can vote and when you cant and you will skip the page in between.
yay Smile thanks maka

here's what the sexy script does for you:

[Image: untitled42wa9.png]

btw, the voting times just came to me, im almost positive they are as follows:

ultima online top 200: every 36 hours
xtreme top 100: every 12 hours
topshards top200: every 24 hours
Almost correct Pande, but the timer on UO Top200 is 30 hours
great idea with that script!

maka

Cole Wrote:great idea with that script!
It was scheduled to be done for quite some time now, I just haven't had the time to do it. But I agree, it really does make voting less of a drag.
much lub to all voters, we are currently #12 @ top200
#16 @ extreme (does this only happen to me or do u go to top all of the games when u vote on xtreme? plus it dosnt ask if i rly wanna vote for inx, i guess it autovotes for me OR i cant vote @ xtreme :o)
The xtreme vote button works for me. Maka changed the script so you don't have to confirm your vote, it will redirect you to the vote-site automatically.

maka

You should have to press "Vote for INX" or something at the individual vote sites, if you didn't get that option then let me know if it happens again.
works great for me, i love it <3
Odium Wrote:works great for me, i love it <3

Works great for me too :]
Pages: 1 2 3 4