Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I dont know about that pvp guide

if it helps you love the shard more Big Grin

line of sight is needed

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not really advertising other games, but I am just trying to keep it real with everyone. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on what they like and dislike in an MMO now a days. We have come to expect a lot from our online digital worlds. I too have been playing MMOs for many years. It all started for me on Catskills right after beta. I think Nasir gave a very good explaination of why WoW is more in depth and robust then UO. In fact, I don't think I could have said it better myself.

He also pointed out that although WoW PvP may be more in depth then UO PvP it still lacks that emotional attachment to PvP. And again, I would agree. Even if you have houses full of armor and weapons and gold, you still get pissed when someone smokes you and takes all your lootz. lol

What I really like about UO, even though the graphics blow by todays standards, is the attention to detail that they put into UO. WoW has great graphics but nothing is tangable. You can't actually touch and move items around like you can in UO. I always thought it was awesome that you can go out and kill people, cut their heads off, and then lock them down on your front step. Player housing is key to making people feel a part of the world. A place to hang your hat is important.

I prefer IN2 (AoS) PvP to Sphere old school PvP. I found it to be more challenging. Whenever you have more diversity you are going to have more possibilities. Not only are there different classes and skill caps and all that but they also introduced all of the AoS attributes on armor and weapons. This makes it much more viable to actually play a melee race in UO. It is also refreshing to watch players PvP without using Corp Por and Kal Vas Flam.

coldrake i was only messing around lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, please... I didn't write that entire response in regards to what you wrote. lawl

I am just discussing MMOs, I find the topic rather interesting.

Coldrake Wrote:It is also refreshing to watch players PvP without using Corp Por and Kal Vas Flam.
Actually corp por was often used to combo with explosions delay. FC / FCR made explosion + flamestrike godly.

Mmm, fun times. Oh well. We have WoP now. That's exciting, no? :yawn:

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

it would be nice if the members of the dev team and staff could get back to work on beta 3 and quit fucking off on the forums

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Well I have to fuck off somewhere. Better than on my keyboard, right? Sticky keys are a pain to fix.

That was a nice way of saying "I hope to god you were kidding, Carl".

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

wow can suck my right nutt kuzz its not free and people spend way to fucking much time playing it. UO is for people who have some free time amongst there real lifes to get away to a fantasy world and kill a few punks who think there l33t gamers Rolleyes im glad to see some of the dev team interacting havent herd from much besides panda latly. "from the posts i read"
i finaly got a comp that isent all fucked up and going to shut down in the middle of a dule so lets get this shard up soon the camunity back that made me wanna play in the ferst place so i can gange rape you all with my palls :lol:

P.S. khun, setup, led, denero, kron, hate, fuck everyone i useto have some good times with hit me up in a PM so i can get on some vent or team speek i got my ass a mic to. ok thats my 2¢ back to MGD

pratorian :doubt:

somebodys got to bust your balls - yea i'm kidding

phew hehe. I was scared i'd have to change my opinion about one of the few people I like. :p

(not that i specifically don't like anyone..)

Ah shucks (i think)

yes it was a compliment ;p