Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auctions

Well I see now that I will have to handle auctions differently as I am not used to such childish behavior. I asked those who made false bids to retract their bids and edit their posts but they ignored me. I guess some people just don't care about the general well being of the shard and act like this is some joke.

In any case, static auctions will be held directly through staff instead of having a nice public auction. I think that its quite ridiculous that people would not only waste the staffs time by having to verify false claims of wealth but also frustrate fellow players just to get a laugh or something. Grow up and start caring about the overall well being of the shard instead of your own personal enjoyment.

As much as I hate to say this, those who wish to make false claims to me about auctions or any in game content will be punished. I do not enjoy wasting my time over such ridiculous things when I much rather be spending my time adding new content and helping players enjoy themselves.

Messages In This Thread
Static Auctions - by imported_Jiraiya - 01-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Static Auctions - by imported_Shade - 01-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Static Auctions - by imported_Bart - 01-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Static Auctions - by imported_Ryuuku - 01-18-2009, 03:42 AM
Static Auctions - by imported_Shade - 01-18-2009, 04:08 AM