Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About...

Ive been browsing the forum for a while and been playing the shard for about 2 weeks. And theres one thing in perticular that i noticed.
First of all let me say that i played the_centre (pre xuo) and the old xuo's, didnt play the last xuo, didnt play uo all that much, just a little on another shard.
When i walk around ingame i see old Xuo players and old IN players walking around with their transfered skills, transfered static houses, and already shitloads of items.
Well, i heared the skillgain on IN was terrible so it kinda makes some sense, but i do wonder if those crafstskills were a good idea. Yes i know it was hard on IN, but from my perspective this is a new shard and id say new shard new chances for everyone.
Well, staffs decission, i dont bother too much with that.
The static houses however i think are bit overkill, is there even a static house left to be bought?
Allright allright damage already done, try to live with it.
But then i browse the forums, and i see lots of IN players saying things should be hard and a challenge. Easy for you to say with your transfers.
Ever thought of all the new people we want to get here? who dont have any skills to be transfered. Sure theyll love playing on a shard where everything is super duper hard, where they see some vets owning the economy and items.

Ive read jakko's post about the challenge and annoyance thing, and i agree with him in the fact that if you want to keep this shard fun for new people youd have to give in a little on your obsession with making things hard. To me it seems youre a bunch of people who had to work really hard for all your crap and now youre advocating that new people should undergo that process too.
Wake up dudes, this isnt IN, its a new shard wich hopefully will get more and more players. But realise those new ones maybe dont have the exact same mindset.

As for me, i got pissed a little at first when i noticed this all but when i got informed about the way IN worked i can live with the skills and the statics. However i hope you ease a little with the pressure on making things hard, and start realising the enormous advantage you have already on the new players. You will be the first with the really good shit and youll be able to dominate the economy.
The only thing left for us new guys to do right now is play, and if you want that to be made as impossible as can be, then there really isnt a reason for us to keep on playing.

Thanks for your time.

Oh btw, before you start flaming me for being anti-IN, im really not. It takes a little time to adapt to your play style i guess. But im cool with the roleplaying etc, and ill try to keep your game as fun as possible. (except for if youre an *******) Heck id even play allong a little to see if its fun.

Messages In This Thread
About... - by imported_Keezichus - 11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
About... - by imported_Nemo - 11-15-2007, 06:30 PM
About... - by imported_Keezichus - 11-15-2007, 06:38 PM
About... - by imported_Horacio - 11-15-2007, 07:09 PM
About... - by imported_Murphy - 11-15-2007, 07:10 PM
About... - by imported_Keezichus - 11-15-2007, 07:25 PM
About... - by imported_Murphy - 11-15-2007, 07:41 PM
About... - by imported_Keezichus - 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM
About... - by imported_Lindenwood - 11-15-2007, 08:55 PM
About... - by smoke - 11-15-2007, 09:02 PM
About... - by imported_Bella Harpell - 11-16-2007, 12:40 AM