Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

What's up putos?

Xuo since born and until die Rolleyes

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

mit0 Wrote:What's up putos?

Xuo since born and until die Rolleyes

Be sure that all your old fellows will follow from R.I.P. (Old Xuo)
some names:
- Tico
- Delfos
- Cheriweri
- Chipi
- Raz
- Jin
- Gladiator
- Sauron

Was on IN( i guess its gone through some name changes) as Azrael and later Aucifer. Was in a Vampire for a time, then Ox, ONI, SIN. Probably others but it was years ago. Started when peak time on server was like 4.

Blackfog Wrote:Be sure that all your old fellows will follow from R.I.P. (Old Xuo)
some names:
- Tico
- Delfos
- Cheriweri
- Chipi
- Raz
- Jin
- Gladiator
- Sauron

Tico wasn't in rip, delfos did not play old xuo, jin gladiator and sauron? lol, and chipi & cheri play lineage :/

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

i played xuo few years and playing my 70 mage on wow atm

me and hector gonna probably play some uo when the shard will open(we still be in lan)

see you there

xD

Been almost everywhere, Done almost everything. I've been apart of the highest of the Highs and have been deemed apart of the lowest of the lows. My attitude within IN is what you could almost consider Bi-Polar. No need to list who i've been, people somehow seem to just know.

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Mephisto to be GM again!!!

fuck i loved it when Mephisto was a GM, those were the days of ultimate Gming and Imagine nation prime time playing. When there was over 200 clients online avg. and events like KOTH that Mephisto use to host.

All im gonna say throughout all my time playing uo, the only GM i remember as being the ultimate GM was Mephisto!

MEPHISTO FOR GM! Big Grin,

i remember you use to be one of the most feared pvpers on Imagination back when no one had healing ect. hehe. I took you on board [Seven] and helped train a character up with you, till gms found out and banned you again. good times! :Cool

Omfg, you don't remember Sauron and Gladiator anymore?

Gladiator was back in the days the only RED player from R.I.P. walking around.
You people team'd up at Brit Bridge LOADS of times, talking about all the R.I.P.'s.
Gladiator was most of the times a part of those gank meetings.
Also, do you remember those real old Duel Stones, there were 6 boxes to fight for money and there was a seperate room for loot. We also had on those times a FFA where EVERYONE was jumping in.. If you remember that time, then Glad was active alot. I've talked much with him and duelled him pretty much, eventhough i lost most of the times. I would say his PvP lvl was the best of R.I.P. by then, maybe Cheri came near but the rest was alot weaker. It was an awesome guy, but i never saw him anymore after old xuo died.

About Sauron, there were 2 ppl named Sauron back on old xuo. They both were Spanish. One of them was very weak and the other guy had a decent level of pvp. The decent guy had been a part of R.I.P. back in the days.
He did not team alot with you guys at ganks, but he did join many tourney's.
The guy lifes at Madrid, he is a DJ at Kapital Madrid. His name is DJ Pini.
I have invited him on msn a few weeks ago. I had him on msn in the past.
But his english skill did lower by the years of not playing an online game.
I still have one point were you ppl need to remember him.
Remember the last months at old xuo, Sauron got jailed and after that banned because Jakko did say he cheated on some way. At that time i did play alot with him and was 100% sure he never done anything, talked with Jakko alot about it. The way Jakko started to hate me :lol:, because i did not stop by defending Sauron. After he got banned, Sauron did left ANGRY the lines of Ultima Online. Another thing Wink , does someone remember ThOrO?
ThOrO is an girlfriend of Sauron irl (not his, but just a friend). She is also a DJ at Kapital Madrid. ThOrO and Sauron have played RunXuo like one week in the end. But they did not like RunUo.

Hope i have explained enough about Gladiator and Sauron to remember those guys.

Another thing, it is a MUST that Cheriweri and ChiPi start playing on IN:X. So take care of them, mit0 or any other Spanish guy

ive been on and off (mostly off, but hope my account is still knocking around) xuo since bakous beta.. cant remember how many years ago Big Grin

Blackfog Wrote:Omfg, you don't remember Sauron and Gladiator

Hope i have explained enough about Gladiator and Sauron to remember those guys.

Another thing, it is a MUST that Cheriweri and ChiPi start playing on IN:X. So take care of them, mit0 or any other Spanish guy

I remeber all those guys bro i didnt start XUO when it first came out but it was very soon after that my friend that most used or still despise EVENFLOW introduced me to XUO and i remeberf when it showed the hours of game play etc on the server status and i basically played 24/7 for number of years. ANd finally became GM =) Hopefully maybe someday ill rejoin the team again.

Cannabis Wrote:I remeber all those guys bro i didnt start XUO when it first came out but it was very soon after that my friend that most used or still despise EVENFLOW introduced me to XUO and i remeberf when it showed the hours of game play etc on the server status and i basically played 24/7 for number of years. ANd finally became GM =) Hopefully maybe someday ill rejoin the team again.

Big Grin Finally someone who can remember things from the past Wink
Btw. I think you miss-spelled your name now. It was Canabis (with 1 N), am i right?

ugh i started played XUO when it first came out back in the day. I played Corefailure etc and on. XUO went from owner to owner and than actually stayed on one host which was great. I could name a bunch of people that dont play anymore that a lot of the newer people wouldnt remember.

ugh i think i played UO for way to long. I think the first sever i played was some role playing server. I played so many servers the order might be incorrect.
than i played a server where Cannabis was a gm that as way way back. than uhh i think i played a server where zero made CF from dont remember the name of that server. Than i quit uo for sometime than played who knows what sever but than shortly after xuo. but ohwell.

And no he spelled his name "Cannabis"