Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what the..

Darken Rahl Wrote:I'm glad you could point out the obvious and figure that both are rules.
woooo.

great work!

And I am sad you couldnt figure that out by yourself =/
I forgot some people are born mentally retarded =x sorry i didnt mean to bully you...

Har har my goat thinks that you all are funny.

so what staff member took ours tubs and gave them to that dude.

lets not do anymore bs stories of "i looted the key". cuz we all know that didn't happen

btw 100 is with fake clients included (you never see more than 40 people). the reason it goes down is cuz the ppl here are just simply dumb tards

LudaKrishna25 Wrote:so what staff member took ours tubs and gave them to that dude.

lets not do anymore bs stories of "i looted the key". cuz we all know that didn't happen

btw 100 is with fake clients included (you never see more than 40 people). the reason it goes down is cuz the ppl here are just simply dumb tards

It was Taran... he was so jealous of all your tubs that he wanted them for himself.... Rolleyes

Its strange how you cant entertain the idea of someone looting a key.... its a pretty simple concept.
If a staff member wanted a tub there are plenty of easier less attention grabbing ways for them to do it.

What exactly makes you think a staff member did it?

Bruce Wrote:What exactly makes you think a staff member did it?

Because everyone hates Prototype and everyone is out to get them. All staffers are corrupt. Something something... favoritism... fizzle pvp... care bear... OBAMA.

I cant find any goat spawns Sad

Kander Wrote:I cant find any goat spawns Sad

I know of one!!

If there is a way i can help the staff look in the logs idk, I know where the body was not the date and time, but i know someone that i believe is cool with prototype a few people actually that knew i had the key.. The staff can ask them.. Also, maybe you can see how long ago these sandals were made and i dyed them.. Its sad how people don't believe that there could of beena mistake by the player. Blame staff, they should get introuble for blaming staff for nothing, it makes them look bad.

jib you're bad

sm0ke Wrote:EDIT: I'm also confused how i've never seen him try and paint his clothes or even comes by before this considering i'm usually on 90% of the time..
Yah I Am BAD ! Thanks!
[Image: jibb-1.jpg]

date/time cut out, and screen is after all this happened. =o

lol i see me