Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mounts Changes

We have spawning:

4 types of Llama's (including the regular one)
5 types of Zostrich's
4 types of Orn's

We removed find that those are more than enough, most population prefers and ride mustang's, that's why there is more. And the fact that we added more mustangs is simply due to the fact that most of the existing mustangs were high end (high taming requirement and dificult spawn locations). The new mustangs are low end mustangs, easy to get.

[Image: r3nbf.jpg]

*pout* still no pink one

is "Magic Orn" which we can see on the screen exist in the world !?

DOGIS Wrote:is "Magic Orn" which we can see on the screen exist in the world !?
Not yet, might spawn in some time Smile

Sphinx Wrote:We have spawning:
We removed find that those are more than enough, most population prefers and ride mustang's, that's why there is more. And the fact that we added more mustangs is simply due to the fact that most of the existing mustangs were high end (high taming requirement and dificult spawn locations). The new mustangs are low end mustangs, easy to get.

How can you say that when ALL there is to ride is Mustangs. You never gave a chance for the players to ride zos, os, and llamas, they're so extinct that when you see one colored a DECENT color people are too scared to ride them and it sells for a RIDICULOUS price... How do you expect the population to adapt when a llama costs 30-50k to BUY and have a huge risk it will die.

Its very biased the way its setup, and by looking at the pictures you posted, you prove the point that theres an OVERPOPULATION of ugly Mustangs. I say ugly cause Mustangs are Ugly

its been like a year-two years servers up and STILL you guys cant swing some llamas, zos and os's, and make a few more colors and more than 4 llama colors like wtf?

Let us ride good looking rides already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sphinx , i cann't to tell something about r ideas about rides , just wanna to show u some of r mistakes , all time on the server what i do , just tame rides , and i think everyone will prefer to know everything about it couse u don't give us info about rides...atm i've got 3 runebooks with spawns and at 60% of places i didn't see any ride , problem is why i cann't remove that runes couse dunno is spawn there or not , like we know at "random spawns" we cann't found a mount some weeks , and if someone tamed it u didn't found there a mount may be few monthes....checking spaws 5-8 times per day spend a lot of time and money and just in few weeks one of the GM tell me , DOGIS there's no spawn.....
give us Hole list with ALL MOUNTS what exist and second thing , ALL removed spawns must be on a list as well, we don't ask to change ou previous spawns couse spend really a lot of time to research that spawns , but it's ok , i'm agree we get mounts from them and etc. , but i think we must to know if the spawn is empty..... just make a list of mounts it isn't to hard , and i think 2-3 tamers will help to u add to list all removed spawns couse of course we are keeping it...and hope what in 1 beutiful day there will spawn something !
i could start but sure that list 100 times more then i've know like
Beetle(knew 2 spawns(removed)
Champain stangs(not sure is they exists or not , but got 2 spawns didn't see any about 3 weeks)
Brown stang(got 2 spawns , at 1 of them didn't see mount about 1 month)
and etc...just spend 2 hours of r time , and if u answering for taming do it please.

Silverwolf +1. I have no idea why staff is trying to overpopulate server with ugly mustangs.

http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8...ll-Criding
Sphinx read that , if that sugg. will be added , it will change all system of rides !

There are a lot of non-mustangs spawning, 4 llamas, 5 zos, 4 orns and I think also 5 oclocks, so 18 types in total. This may get increased later, but it seems like a fairly decent number. Sphinx has already explained part of the motivation behind the changes: we wanted to add low end stuff so that we can make the spawns easier and more frequently spawning. I'd really like to see how the existing changes affect the rides market, then tweak from there, maybe add more stuff after we see how the existing changes are going. As always we prefer an approach of not breaking the system completely by jumping too far at a time when it probably isn't needed.

I find your post hard to follow DOGIS, no disrespect intended, but please clarify; are you asking us to list all the spawn information for you? This seems to defeat the purpose of adding spawns and such to the world (to get people out and exploring and adventuring...)

Loki
noup , i'm asking about list of spawns(with coordinats) which has been removed
couse everyone know how hard to find a spawn , and like i wrote before some of them (if u know coords of spawn) u cann't see weeks or monthes , then i've spend a really a lot of time to find it , and now checking all the time but it can be already removed , what reason !? just spend time/money and make more non dissatisfied ppl ? if anyway there is no more spawn , u'll show coordinats and that's it !

Ayleth Payne Wrote:*pout* still no pink one

The pink mustang is mine!!