Poll: Should Paralyze fizzle Recall? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.38%
55.38%
No
30.77%
30.77%
Leave it the same
13.85%
13.85%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paralize Fizzling Recall

por corp wis Wrote:i haven't seen an unicorn in real life yet but i think they are awesome, funny, intelligence and playful like a kittens.

:thumbsup:
nuff said

we going see this in the near future?

por corp wis Wrote:i don't like the atmosphere here. Can people calm down?

I agree. I have noticed a lot of negativity between folks on forums recently. Civility goes a long way in getting your point across.

My memory is that paralyze could fizzle spells cast using a scroll, but not those cast using the book. The reason being that scrolls are items and cannot be used whilst paralyzed. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

well still easy to get away even if u can fizzel it , doesnt matter for me xD

BenSa Wrote:well still easy to get away even if u can fizzel it , doesnt matter for me xD

exactly, that's why it needs to be changed :p

I will only agree with this is casting a wall on someone will fizzle a recal as well. Teleport should stay as it is. If you can fizzle someone with para, getting away from a 3 on 1 gank will be 20 times harder than it already is.

It's indeed pretty hard to get away from a gank considering recall scroll is 1 sec delay and invis pots are in present.

Seriosly now it's pretty easy to get away even with just recall spell and without use of invis potions...

If we have fizzle I also want Precast, no reason to try and cast anything with multiple people casting harm.
Althought I am against fizzle all spells, I can understand the recall fizzle by itself.
I dont understand why people seem to be fizzle everything or fizzle nothing.

Siren Wrote:I agree. I have noticed a lot of negativity between folks on forums recently. Civility goes a long way in getting your point across.
It also has a HUGE impact on whether people (including staff) are willing to listen to what you say. Smile

It just ruins the ganks.

Even if you 2v2 (Has happened several TIMES) ... once the guy knows he's dead, he invis pots and BOOM instantly gone. You can be casting light.. magic arrow.. anything you want. It's stupid.
What do you want people to entertain themselves with? We can't guildhouse loot... we have banks in our house... and now, we can't gank people that have invis pot + recall scroll macros. It's starting
to become a bit much as the shard has been really really really dead lately. Playerbase of 200 and everyone stands around waiting for something to happen. I hope something is done soon before we lose
players because we have all the neccessary tools here to avoid any upcoming issues.

We can't allow players to have a Lifeline in order to stay alive. If you are scared to travel... bring friends with you! That is a huge part of Ultima Online. Make friends! Travel with your Friends and ask them to set heal macros on you... Why use Invis + Recall Scroll?! It creates a huge discrepency in Ganking just like the Dratic weapon damage + poison does to the PVP. Very unbalanced Ganking + PVP here. I honestly hope the PVP co-ordinator is looking into this because it's been a long time coming.

Just my opinion.

.... If there are 2 of you why doesn't 1 just spam lightening and the other spam detect? That works pretty well if you know they are going to invis pot. I've gotten numerous people this way.