Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make colored dye tubs rarer

I like the idea of a pool of dye tubs only available to tailors, there are many colours - perhaps some of the best could be restricted to tailors whilst still leaving many many special ones for the buyable/nickel tubs? I think that may still be workable, could replace tubs of tailor colour which people already have or just write them off as lucky and just carry on...

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

can also make tailor tubs just random rare dye tubs like clicking a new tub that way you don't get the color you want

I would love to see it like Hybrid where some pieces of cloth (1 cloth) can cost like 2M! But well, thats impossible at this point.
Someone could be wearing 40M gold just in his outfit.

Taran Wrote:I also think that special colors should be more rare. And I've thought of increasing the cost of the tubs. But it's a good way of getting donations since most people buy tubs for their nickels. And one tub = $7.50 so it's not exactly free. Plus, we can't wipe tubs at this point anyway.

I might however, remove the tub from the rares vendor. Meaning you can only buy them with nickels and not gold. But on the other hand it's a pretty good gold sink since they are 250k. So I'm not sure about that either.

make it so u only can get it from donation, Or a big boss drop with few% drop chans. DO not like that u can buy it for only 250 k gold.....

Gold dumps are important to stop inflation though, and they only work if they are things people would actually part with good cash for.

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

BenSa Wrote:make it so u only can get it from donation, Or a big boss drop with few% drop chans. DO not like that u can buy it for only 250 k gold.....

True 250k isn't a huge amount but it's totally random. You could get a cool color or shade green Smile. How much should it cost?

By the way, the idea of limited use seems rather good. If you get a Rare Colour Tub (no matter how IN Staff will decide to change it), you can use it 10 times only .

It's way too late to do anything about this.

Habibi Jones Wrote:It's way too late to do anything about this.
You know, future tends to change. No one knows what can happen. But it can make Rare Colours rarer.

Maybe add tubs to the stone that only come with certain amount of charges (1-5) for less gold/nickels?

why would you add charges to tubs, makes no sense the problem is having rare dye tubs you can actually choose from rewards not from getting it rarely from clicking.

My vote is , Make a monster that drops dye tube with 1% chans to get it . Or just make it fro Donation.
i dont like that ppl can buy it for less then 250k Gold... that sucks