Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No Swearing ingame

sm0ke Wrote:You know you're arguing an impossible argument right? You're trying to tell us were tiring that's your opinion you can think what you want of us, from what one individual did or you can blame it on all of us like your doing. I'm honestly tired of you posting and being a baby but you don't see me following you around in every thread saying you're group of people are "tiring" to us new people. For real just cut the shit i'm getting tired of it. It's a god damn game you know why we type silly things that aren't harmful in game? because we honestly laugh out loud laughing at how upset you the players get or how uncomfortable it makes you then you go on and make these ridiculous serious mode posts. In the end it's just written in stone your being a big baby.

I'm done arguing with you from this point on, it's quite pointless and your arguments are not valid. If there was a .mute command I would most definetly use it on you for the forums and game because you sir are VERY TIRING.

Ah, but when we're tiring we have luda being all butthurt, you complaining that you've been judged badly(to which you even admit you do the things that we have judged you for) Scarecrow admitting to bug abuse and etc and you complain voraciously about it, yet when you people can become tiring to us it's all fine and dandy.

Ask yourself who's being "trolled" now sir.

I agree with Hab

Butterflies and unicorns

*edited by Taran*
You crossed the line, consider this your first warning.

Silverwolf. Wrote:Butterflies and unicorns

Ahahaha, thank you for proving my point.

[Image: double-facepalm.jpg]

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

I just don't understand were all adults? How will bad language even make a new player quit? You can easily say hey I'm not going to help you your worthless etc and that's the same thing as not making a new player welcome rather than telling him off. It's the internet going into a game you know you will expect people to swear.

Another thread getting out of hand for nothing. Guess now is not the time to suggest Xuo Flamestrike scrolls, weapon hit maximums and a new bike. Sad.

This was just a suggestion, focus on yes/no and why answers and stop this "we don't like you prototype" thread

I like the Idea that Eru gave.

I really dont care at this point to be honest, it seems like people that play here have social issues wheres theyve been made fun of personally IRL and just cant handle any criticism without "GM PLIX HE SAI I AM ES-TUPID STOP HIM PLISX, HE MAKE MY FEELING SADDD Sad"

cry yourselves a river for god sakes, bunch of softies. And Fulm deserved to be called every last word I said before it got edited. hide behind your screen, complain like a the baby you are because you know you CANT do anything about ingame, so your only other option is to resort to GM's.

Bunch of lames

Mito Wrote:This was just a suggestion, focus on yes/no and why answers and stop this "we don't like you prototype" thread

I like the Idea that Eru gave.

I know right? finally someone realised the irony, the staff who are moderators CLEARLY arent doing their job right. You can see WHO caused this thread to go sideways, and who posted IRRELEVANT SHIT. ( Fulm WAHWAH :'( and YALLA HABIBI)

You can suggest what you like, but the 5th page of a flame war is probably not the place most likely to get constructive discourse

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Silverwolf. Wrote:I really dont care at this point to be honest, it seems like people that play here have social issues wheres theyve been made fun of personally IRL and just cant handle any criticism without "GM PLIX HE SAI I AM ES-TUPID STOP HIM PLISX, HE MAKE MY FEELING SADDD Sad"

cry yourselves a river for god sakes, bunch of softies. And Fulm deserved to be called every last word I said before it got edited. hide behind your screen, complain like a the baby you are because you know you CANT do anything about ingame, so your only other option is to resort to GM's.

Bunch of lames

I know right? finally someone realised the irony, the staff who are moderators CLEARLY arent doing their job right. You can see WHO caused this thread to go sideways, and who posted IRRELEVANT SHIT. ( Fulm WAHWAH :'( and YALLA HABIBI)

You're serious? you're lambasting people on a forum in full view of everyone and you don't expect to see some sort of recourse? If you would have read I had wrote on this thread well before any of you had and I don't agree with a profanity filter.

I also do not need to resort to anyone, Taran checks these forums regularly he can do his own work.

And I also like the irony being presented here, you accuse me of complaining which i've never done once whereas you guys had to raise a shitstorm over looting houses, house killing, profanity filter and etc.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply ban the grief squad? They're only here to cause trouble. It's quite apparent they have no desire to play nice.

You know they're all going to be banned eventually. Why not nip the problem in the bud immediately before their shenanigans cause the shard to lose players?