Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: No Swearing ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think that this is lame. There's MANY other ways to resolve the issue without disabling it all together. I think that thats pretty childish, hate the word but "care bear", mommy daddy, server.

If you dont like swearing, there should be a filter to #$@@ it out for each individual who doesn't want to see it. If a specific individual is spamming swear words in a retarded way, he should just be warned, and delt with individually. I dont know about you but its not like theres flame fests and out of the normal incidences for this to have happend.
Silverwolf. Wrote:I think that this is lame. There's MANY other ways to resolve the issue without disabling it all together. I think that thats pretty childish, hate the word but "care bear", mommy daddy, server.

If you dont like swearing, there should be a filter to #$@@ it out for each individual who doesn't want to see it. If a specific individual is spamming swear words in a retarded way, he should just be warned, and delt with individually. I dont know about you but its not like theres flame fests and out of the normal incidences for this to have happend.

I agree. If you can't take the heat, move to Alaska.
i like cussing ;\
I have to agree, the option to remove swears and so on is already in the client, we're all adults here we should able to tolerate at least a few words here and there.

The only reason why we have "swears" is because we let them have power over us and this is only continuing this problem.
Can I make something clear to your crew? Nobody cares what you have to say and quite frankly your opinions aren't valued here anymore than the log I just dropped in my toilet. You guys can thank yourselves for that though... I don't agree with the change but really your whole crew has the shittiest attitude about everything and also ***** about every little thing you can.
yeah it's pretty much part of my general vocabulary thesedays. Im a tradesman Smile
Habibi Jones Wrote:Can I make something clear to your crew? Nobody cares what you have to say and quite frankly your opinions aren't valued here anymore than the log I just dropped in my toilet. You guys can thank yourselves for that though... I don't agree with the change but really your whole crew has the shittiest attitude about everything and also ***** about every little thing you can.

er, who are you talking about lol
Prototype, the ones who think they dominated XUO and a bunch of other shards but actually didn't.
right sorry, I should of known when you referred to them being no more valued then your own dump.
/agreeall
Habibi for president 2012!!!!!!!
We weren't the only ones who posted that this was a pretty pointless addition but it's okay you can direct yet another bunch of words at our "crew"

Thanks for the good laugh

ahuiahaauiuhuaiauhai
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6