Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bard !!!

ERU i think today you drunk bro..... Which one you drunk, for your answers i need more than you !!!!
Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you're just not using enough tactics. I have no problem killing dragons in Destard by myself. And there's also a noticable difference between let's say 80 provocation and 100 provocation.

I have said it before and i will again leave the dragons alone or ill come and get you.

On a side note, just because your a GM bard does not mean you should have the power to provoke evrything. No one said hunting always have to be easy, if you want it easy go and hunt headles.

Galdor I have no idea what you're talking about... Provocation is extremely useful and IMO impossible to hunt efficiently without it... Dragons can be provoked no problem I do it all the time. There is no need to make provocation any better, it's already balanced.

Sooo there was a problem on my bard skills, i just say in INX and INR the balance is not like that (i know that staff useing INX world cause you can see notices in world vote INX ect...)... At past i can peace easly a drag or some monster which has same power.... Sooo you are lucky habibi you can use it on 1st and 2nd time to powerfull mobs.... I think i shouldnt do 2click Provoc skill button and target to mob than dont target on me, maybe i can provoc him or peace it... Tell me how can you do it... Any another way ?? !!! ....

Or I should listen Eru and dont buy a lottary ticket or something lucky games....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not sure how the provocation skill works, but it may be that it does a check on both monsters; like if if you provoke two dragons it's twice as hard as provoking a dragon onto something easier. *shrug*

Maybe play around with it and see what works.

Quote: you can see notices in world vote INX ect...
Yeah, I found some of those. 5-nickel reward for anyone who can give me the location of one of them so I can delete it. Tongue
Nevermind, I'll just xmlfind them by name when I get home. :3

You do get a reward item of your choice and color if you GM all the bard skills.......=)

Galdor Wrote:4 skill gmed = Peace GM

4 skill gmed = Provoc. GM

Where is justice, just a reward item... Bah...

Im bard but i couldnt provoc a Dragon !!!

Galdor, what I do is summon a demon on myself before I even start. That way you can send him in to catch the monsters' collective attention then start trying to provoke. It usually takes a few tries with 2 dragons but you have a demon meatshield. Once you get them fighting just pull your demon back and start shooting.