Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bard !!!

I have bard skills (music,provocation, peace-making, discordance) and i couldnt peace or provoce a daemon, dragon, titan ect. in 1st time mostly 3rd or 4th time i can peace but never seen provocate any other creature...

Soo why i have bard skills... For these skills i think reward item have bonus points like other special items (elven bow, blackwidow, HH, ect.)... When i put it on my bag it gives me +15 music,provocation, peace-making, discordance...

What do you think about it?? ( specialy staff members...)

[in IN1 and INX we can provocate and peace]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can provoke most monsters fine, even if it takes a couple of tries. Some tougher monsters cannot be provoked though since it would just be too easy otherwise.
Bard skills help out a lot when hunting and making it even more easier would just be silly.

Personally, I think if you take the time to GM the bard skills, they should be a little more powerful than they are now, but I'm content with the way they are now. It's a little more challenging.

Rit Scarforge Wrote:Personally, I think if you take the time to GM the bard skills, they should be a little more powerful than they are now, but I'm content with the way they are now. It's a little more challenging.

+1 Wink

Yea im used to not having them at all (IN1) lol, so im just greatful to have em period

4 skill gmed = Peace GM

4 skill gmed = Provoc. GM

Where is justice, just a reward item... Bah...

Im bard but i couldnt provoc a Dragon !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NB4 "Leave Dragons Alone" Big Grin

They are also free to GM.
Magery or Bard still beats GM healing/Parry/Sword/Tactics/Anatomy/Resist in cost and speed at killing stuff.
And you can hunt pretty much hunt naked without a risk of losing anything.

Galdor Wrote:4 skill gmed = Peace GM

4 skill gmed = Provoc. GM

Where is justice, just a reward item... Bah...

Im bard but i couldnt provoc a Dragon !!!

If you try to provoke dragons on dragons then that will be much harder. It's always more difficult to provoke the same kind of monsters. Instead you should try to provoke a drake and a dragon or a wyvern and a dragon.

Taran Wrote:If you try to provoke dragons on dragons then that will be much harder. It's always more difficult to provoke the same kind of monsters. Instead you should try to provoke a drake and a dragon or a wyvern and a dragon.

Ahhh there is no problem on drake to dragon but the point is; for example in Destard, mostly dragons there and you cant peace or provoc them 2nd or 3rd time also in the depest side of dungeun hard drags walking around (like reactive, black drag ect.).... Soo most dungeuns like destard and its too hard to finish to 1 player...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Plus...
If i gmed Bard skills i need to fill the diffrence...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We could always go Sphere-style where Provocation didn't work. trololol