Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skillgain

Ok put it harder and we will see what happens Smile

About who when did they play some of then when the server started and some of them tried it not a long time ago.

Only suggestions u will keep doing what u want i didnt talk about kill u shade.

Atm there are 6 players in the server put the skillgain harder and we can check it maybe in two weeks?

i don't get it. many who complain about hard skillgain allready have a pvp ready char or whatsoever. and as ryuuku said, have your friends used the (3-skills booster) skillstone?

- regards, Fable

I have a question for anyone who thinks skillgain is hard. Do you mean it is too hard to get a PvP ready character? With PvP ready character I mean: Eval int, swords, magery, tactics, healing, anatomy, magic resist. I think that covers every skill you need to PvP. If not, do you mean making a character self sufficient for PvP meaning alchemy and inscription added to the list?

To me the skills needed to pvp are:
All the combats (sword, tactics,fencing,mace, parrying, archery)
Evaluating
Anatomy
Healing
Resisting
Meditation
Alchemy
Hiding
Stealth
Magery

I think thats all. And to have all this skills on the server you must macro like crazy. Lots of old players dont want/cant macro 24/7 during a week or two. Maybe its too late. In my opinion u did good job adding things scripting etc but u didnt take care of the playerbase and thats the most important thing in a server.

I forgot to say that to macro u need to make lot of money to raise alchemy and u need a partner to macro the combats. Some players like to be alone and dont have somebody to macro combats so to that type of players is harder to raise them.

Dont need a player to macro combats that what animals are for. As for alchemy to PvP. Definately dont need it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well maybe u dont need it because u dont use pot buf if u were good pvper u should know that withouts pots u dont have many chances to survive Smile

Im talking about the skillgain is so slow and u give me an alternative that its slower (if u train with animals u kill them and need to tame more or if u summon them use regs so u need hunt to buy regs that makes it slower)

Well I am no Gangbang thats for sure, however I am "ok" pvper. I also use a TON of pots. As for using animals, all you need is aids Big Grin I made a PVP ready char in 4.5 days

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can buy 100 mana pots and 100 gh pots for a very low price, near the cost price atm, so its barely the same buy them and make them, and how you said people dont wanna spend time macroing so its better buy them instead of make.

Hunt for money to buy things its a part of game. Looks like you wanna a war server. Log in Gm all, better armor and weapon and all suply needed.

I think that the skillgain hard only are the crafteables skills... When Camaron say that there are a lot player that dont play here for skillgain is true, I know a lot of player, very good friend that they retire of here for skillgain (Camaron, chaoticz, arturo pendragon, kanzaki, devilman, kintaken, nazgul, dima, shima, borja, the phantom, baldufa, this only are some of my friend...) the staff need think that the pvper dont like macring, they like get money in hunt or in duel stone, and if you go to hunt, You can get 50k in 2 or 3 hour, but a player with carpentry, tamer, tinker, blacksmithing and bowcraft, alchemy and inscription selling items in a vendor will can get 1 million in a day... this not good for shard i think... a example of this is Rabbi Sammild, he have more money that all players that the server... how can are thit possible? xDD this is funny for the other players i think... the peoples also have Real Life... xDD greetings!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rabbi played for 2 years straight hunted ALOT and was one of the first crafters when server had alot players, so he dont get money from nothing and his money dont come from just crafts.

You think a crafter can make 1 million in a day? ha... Good Luck !

PvP skills are easy as hell. Craftable skills should be very hard. It is a reward to be GM smithing and what not. By handing craft skills out there will be no value to anything thus making the shard lame.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was get 700k in 1 day and only sold rideable mounts very cheap... if I was get 700k, rabbi was can get 9857689657 million with stangs and crafts... luck yfor you Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]