Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skillgain

price price price Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how they already said, just put a 10 sec delay.
dont need more than 2 animal make no diference.

You using provo, waiting 10 sec, using peace more 4 sec ( dont know exactly) it make your skill gain go really slow.

thanks I reamked my macro...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shade Wrote:Camaron, have you ever thought that it is the negativity that chases players away? Just because you and a friend or two don't agree with the skill gain does not mean its wrong.

Most people just don't macro correctly and think the gains are harder then they are.

There's not just 1 or 2 people at random asking for this. We previously had smoke, luda, and one or two other people asking, now beret and camaron are asking for it. We all understand you find the skillgain too easy, but to get players you need to give them what they want (within reason of course). By no means am I saying give everyone all the skills at 100 or let every skill be GMed in 1 hour, but it might be time for us all to reconsider our views of INX and make sacrifices in order for the shard to grow.

He was complaining about a skill that he was using a wrong macro with near double of the time needed.

btw I wanted to see the donation meter updated.

since that i changed my macro i climb 0.1%, i continue thinking that the skillgain is a lot of slow... with one skillgain more easy the shard will win a lot of players i think... or if the staff give to 100% the combats, i have combats to 100% i dont need this, but if since begining all players have combats a lot of players come on to the server...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You people don't seem to understand that most people who left had GM'd most skills. Why would people come back for skill boosts when they finished their skills before deciding to leave....

Out of the 8255 characters in existence on INX, roughly 60% of them have GM'd the basic pvp skills and more. So when I hear 2 people complain about it I think that its just people being lazy and greedy, when I can clearly see so many other people got along just fine with the skill gain.

The only real issue here is the server. So many people left because of it and are awaiting a server update that they were promised. However that update was out of our hands and they kept waiting and waiting... So the only real hope here is to get a new server and send out the emails. No more future promises, no more "just be patient", we need a new server to get back the old players and once that happens new players will be more willing to start when they log on and see more then a handful of players.

Did you think it really? the shard not only need reget the old player, the shard also need get new players... and with the free skillscombats, the server will get player more fast...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First need the new server. If you read the thread about the new server I think I saw Taran saying that when we got the new server the first week you gonna get 2 free combats skill (more 3 from the stone) so you are ready to start.

So I think is better stop complaing about skill gain, and use that enfort to help the shard get a new server faster.

The donation meter gets updated as soon as we get a new donation.
Which unfortunately means we haven't recieved any donations in a while now.

Okey, we wait to new shard! but when you think that the server will get the money? I think that before long time....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know how people think making skills easy to get will help. It will be a short fix. If we have easy gains then people don't invest anything into there char to make them want to stay. Then come on shard gm everything in a week get board and leave and don't care. If you take the time to gain the skills you invested a bit more into your char. and will stick around. What would even be the point of playing if everything was made easy to get.

[Image: pon2.gif]