Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new armors

Mana regen sucks on here!! Most useless skill ever! Id rather waste mana pots.

Lederoil Wrote:What the hell are you talking about? Do you even understand yourself what you're trying to say?

First of all, my point with bringin up you having contact to eachother everyday etc was to point out it was not by mere accident you all three was posting at the same time, in the same thread. Which you try to make it sound like by answering this post;

With this;

Why are you even bringing up Muto? could you please quote what I've wrote, that you're trying to answer by bringing up Muto being on your vent sometimes?

...and about you recently became friend with Kamos, what has that to do with ANYTHING? Jesus...

No, I'm really not saying it's because you are friends you're agreeing with eachother... but you make it sound like Muto and Kamos agrees with you just because you're friends, even though they haven't wrote anything where they agree with you in this thread.

i brought them up because your a retard, your basically crying because luda knows me in real life hes not allowed to agree with me. oh grow up lederoil

if you in any way feel "bullied" over the internet that's pathetic. it's not like i can put my hand through the computer screen and smack you becuase if i could i would

smoke Wrote:i brought them up because your a retard, your basically crying because luda knows me in real life hes not allowed to agree with me. oh grow up lederoil

Did you even read my post? You make none sence at all.

smoke Wrote:if you in any way feel "bullied" over the internet that's pathetic. it's not like i can put my hand through the computer screen and smack you becuase if i could i would

If I feel bullied? Big Grin You're ****ing pathetic.
Haha, yea I bet you would :lol: /sarcasm. Damn I wish you could. 15 year old smoke playing hard on the internetz.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Did you even read my post? You make none sence at all.

If I feel bullied? Big Grin You're ****ing pathetic.
Haha, yea I bet you would :lol: /sarcasm. Damn I wish you could. 15 year old smoke playing hard on the internetz.

lmfao first off you don't even know how old i am /fail and second you have no idea how i act in real life, lederoil you call everyone one pethtic, but your the most pethtic one here your like 23 and you argue with 16 year olds over the internet /facepalm now that's what i call imature.

Here's a special video for each of you, because I know if I only put 1 and you guys have to share you'll b*tch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv7Bp-L2MM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3uvU4o3l...re=related

FOR F*CKS SAKES SMOKE you started a suggestion thread and now you're ruining your own thread by arguing with Lederoil... about what? That you're 16 and not 15?!?! WHOA big mistake and issue there...

Eighty Swords Wrote:Here's a special video for each of you, because I know if I only put 1 and you guys have to share you'll b*tch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv7Bp-L2MM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3uvU4o3l...re=related

FOR F*CKS SAKES SMOKE you started a suggestion thread and now you're ruining your own thread by arguing with Lederoil... about what? That you're 16 and not 15?!?! WHOA big mistake and issue there...

i like how it's my fault when hes running his mouth

What I'm getting at is that you're not helping any and it's your own thread!

Did you like my videos? Big Grin

smoke Wrote:lmfao first off you don't even know how old i am /fail and second you have no idea how i act in real life, lederoil you call everyone one pethtic, but your the most pethtic one here your like 23 and you argue with 16 year olds over the internet /facepalm now that's what i call imature.

I'm 19 and I've seen a picture of you! Big Grin enough for me... Out for the night, replying tomorrow!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:I'm 19 and I've seen a picture of you! Big Grin enough for me... Out for the night, replying tomorrow!

lol i'm just going to stop replying after this, your from finland..

smoke Wrote:lol i'm just going to stop replying after this, your from finland..

What's that have to do with anything? We're from Quebec... the rest of our own country hates us, forget about the rest of the world!!! lol

Eighty Swords Wrote:What's that have to do with anything? We're from Quebec... the rest of our own country hates us, forget about the rest of the world!!! lol

they hate us cause they aint us

Sure... all of Canada hates Quebec because they're not a part of a province that wants to separate from the rest of the country! LOL