Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

Eighty Swords Wrote:Smoke you, me, and luda maybe aren't interested in having rides match our armor or clothes but others are. So lets let them worry about the prices for them and how often they should spawn and we focus on other stuff that we're actually interested in. The cost or respawn time on colored rides doesn't change anything for us. It doesn't make our normal brown horse more or less expensive so let the people who are interested in colored rides have it the way they want it Smile

true that but then we need to hear them complain about it all the time

Maybe prices would increase if they would actually take their nice rides into occlo :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

smoke Wrote:true that but then we need to hear them complain about it all the time

So don't click on the thread called 'change ride spawn times'. Wow what a breakthrough I made!!! We don't have to read every thread, just the ones we want to...

Eighty Swords Wrote:So don't click on the thread called 'change ride spawn times'. Wow what a breakthrough I made!!! We don't have to read every thread, just the ones we want to...

Taming is useless??
You make me laugh so hard.
Its like if we put all armors color to 0!
Its to put color to the server and give something to do to players, you LOVE to PK, I love to tame.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I didn't say it was useless :eek: or did you just quote the wrong person? I just said me, luda, smoke maybe aren't interested in it so we shouldn't try and change it on those who like it.

Sorry, quoted the wrong post Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

1º You shouldn't drink mana pots when you have 100 mana...

2º Spending 2 hours for gaining 0.7 animal taming while having 69.2
seems me too low...
if that keeps that gain ratio means 86.5 hours aproximately... non stop macroing aproximately 3 days and a half non stop macroing only for taming mustangs and 1 "mini" nightmare. I dont know how hard would be when you reach 90...

3º Once i said put random [U]Basic[/U] coloured mounts in more places so they give a lil more colour to the server. Specials/metalic coloured mounts will be harder to get by killing monsters/quest etc..

4º every time you tame an animal it should be almost grey instead of red..
You tame an orn and its red so you can barely dismount yourself in cities...
quite absurd...

Imo