Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

When you instantly get 1hp of damage the pits rune will get cancelled and will heal.
When ppl see you running and going to pits rune, they harm you because its faster Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Maybe I'm reading that message wrong cause I'm drunk smoke, but I'm saying on XUO once you cast a spell the pits timer would cancel. It's the same here, no?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Maybe I'm reading that message wrong cause I'm drunk smoke, but I'm saying on XUO once you cast a spell the pits timer would cancel. It's the same here, no?

no it's not thats why i would like it like that lol, it would be so much better for ganking

Eighty Swords Wrote:Maybe I'm reading that message wrong cause I'm drunk smoke, but I'm saying on XUO once you cast a spell the pits timer would cancel. It's the same here, no?

The pits timer would not cancel. It would keep going but the spell would work instead of it saying "You cant cast a spell when going to pits" or something.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Right... it canceled the timer back on XUO if I remember right. Never tried it out to see how it works here, just figured it was the same.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Right... it canceled the timer back on XUO if I remember right. Never tried it out to see how it works here, just figured it was the same.

No it wouldnt cancel. I Remember one time I marked runes in pits. Go on the pits rune cast mark at like 2 secs and ul mark once in pits. was fixed later on tho

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

I think that rides seriously need to be looked into.. many more spawns in old wind so that people can afford to ride on nice rides again.. and the only horse that comes with a hue is the plain dark brown horse dyed.. it needs to be random like on old xuo where all 4 of the plain horses can come with a hue on them.. you cant really enjoy any of the colors of rides because they are all so dark on that dark horse that they all look close to black.. but if say the grey horse is died a color its much brighter and better looking.. just a thought

Personally I think the rides are fine. The price of Mustangs has dropped over the past months, I've seen Daemon stangs as cheap as 10k in vendor mall. I dont see any rides these days going for over 30k and honestly that is super cheap considering how hard some of the spawns are. I dont think it would be fair to the tamers of the shard if there were more spawns in wind. However I know that in the future when the playerbase grows more spawns will most likely be added, however I dont believe any will be added to wind.

Omg, ppl seriously think rides are expensive. Menace, try to GM taming and sell a Charcoal Llama for 25k. A charcoal llama spawns like once a week and it takes like half an hour to tame + killing a really difficult mob.
AND ITS EXPENSIVE???
You gotta be kidding me.

PS: Charcoal llamas doesnt even sell for 25k! Ppl say its expensive... omg.! I had one in my vendor for like a month without selling it.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

maybe u guys should stop hunting so much and then items would have value lol

LudaKrishna Wrote:maybe u guys should stop hunting so much and then items would have value lol

this

and who cares about rides? you can actually go buy a horse for 500 gp and it's the same thing same speed etc. taming is a useless skill lol it's one of those bonuses to do yeah it takes long but everytime you die you wont have to spend 500 gp rides shouldn't cost 30-15k to me. 3-5k sounds good and spawners should respawn like once every 6 hours a week of waiting for one ride is pretty ridiculous..

Smoke you, me, and luda maybe aren't interested in having rides match our armor or clothes but others are. So lets let them worry about the prices for them and how often they should spawn and we focus on other stuff that we're actually interested in. The cost or respawn time on colored rides doesn't change anything for us. It doesn't make our normal brown horse more or less expensive so let the people who are interested in colored rides have it the way they want it Smile