Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

Eighty Swords Wrote:You get a tub dumbass :p

yeah but a sewing kit would be helpful also, but it doesnt really matter to me becuase i wont be caring one 24/7 lol who makes cloth Tongue?

smoke Wrote:yeah but a sewing kit would be helpful also, but it doesnt really matter to me becuase i wont be caring one 24/7 lol who makes cloth Tongue?

Silly noob, tricks are for kids. You don't need a sewing kit to make cloth :p

would it be possible to fix the ev casting in pits bug so we can cast while using the pits rune?

most people usually reflect while using the pits rune, also it's not very easy to get paralized while going to pits since you cannot cast and fizzle the rune =/

EV casting in pits bug?

Taran Wrote:EV casting in pits bug?

well im guessing thats why the casting while going to pits was removed and so ive been told, it was because of players casting evs on them self right before they go to pits which would cast an ev in pits. But we use to use casting spells on the pits rune for reflecting and other spells now we can't because of this.

would it just be possible to do like an area command to disable spells being casted before coming to pits?

(i believe they made it this way becuase the evs were breaking other peoples armor/cloth and weapons)

Why do you need to be able to cast spells while using the pitsrune though? It caused more bugs than just being able to cast EVs in pits.

Taran Wrote:Why do you need to be able to cast spells while using the pitsrune though? It caused more bugs than just being able to cast EVs in pits.

it's because we use to be able to mini heal faster than a lighting and heal up and get away to pits, also we use to cast magic reflect to get away from our enemmies, now if we try to escape by using the pits rune and there are people following you, you cannot even heal because you cant cast during the pits rune so they can get 2 fses in on you and youll be dead no matter what =/

Is it possible to allow just few spells? Such as: Heal, GH, Reflect, Invise, Magic Arrow? Cos yea, I remember warma was abusing this rune casting walls in pits, paralyze fields, etc. But if we would be able to cast those 5 spells, it would help

Well if you want to get away faster you could always use a recall scroll. I always thought of the pitsrunes as a means to travel to pits faster, not to escape fights.

Taran Wrote:Well if you want to get away faster you could always use a recall scroll. I always thought of the pitsrunes as a means to travel to pits faster, not to escape fights.

some people are pretty good at dodgeing Tongue but the reflect usually comes off so yeah like gang bang said it would be nice if a few spells were allowed to be able to cast while using a pits rune such as the following:

fs (scroll nos seeing as it doesnt take off life)
heal
greater heal
reflection
recall
paralize
invisability

and a few others but i dont remember right now Tongue

Back on XUO this wasn't possible. You couldn't cast any spells once you stepped on the pits rune. If you did, the timer would cancel and you'd have to run back over the pits rune. The reason for this was exactly for what Taran said; so people couldn't escape a fight so easily.

I remember some times I'd go to Occlo by accident and have to run like there was no tomorrow to hit the pits rune and get around some walls so people couldn't attack me and interrupt the timer and I couldn't heal myself either cause that would cancel the timer.

You guys actually want it to be easier for your enemy to get away from you? :eek:

Eighty Swords Wrote:Back on XUO this wasn't possible. You couldn't cast any spells once you stepped on the pits rune. If you did, the timer would cancel and you'd have to run back over the pits rune. The reason for this was exactly for what Taran said; so people couldn't escape a fight so easily.
:eek:

this is what im talking about once you cast a spell it doesnt cancal out it does nothing at all try to cast heal while you go to pits, if two people fs you and you cannot heal because of pits you will die because of it, also reflect would be a bonus