Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

I sugested pen cause Where I saw that idea it was a pen, but you are right the nameplate make more sense.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I changed so you can use both chaos, order and neutral shield no matter if your guild is chaos or order.
If your guild is neutral you can only use the neutral shield though.

Also, a skill boost package will be added very soon. More info about this when it's added Wink

Awesomesauce!
You guys still considering Ginz's suggestion about making the order/chaos dyable?

O_o I thought Chaos/Order were dyable here. Luckily I've always been too poor and greedy to spend 250k on useless shield :>

Yeah we're still considering it

Taran Wrote:Yeah we're still considering it

Good to hear Smile

It has been changed rabbi Smile

You can now dye chaos, order and neutral shields

If you've changed that to make it so neutral shield is dyable now, at least nerf the AR from it.

Risk = Reward
(We can all agree on this I think? The more you risk the better the reward, pretty simple.)

Order/Chaos = Risk
Neutral = No Risk

The reason, I thought anyway, that neutral was not dyable was exactly that.
If you just made the neutral dyable as well, then the ONLY difference is 2 AR and a slightly different graphic. That is kinda a joke considering one person risks open pvp anywhere in game, while the other does not.

There is no pvp, problem solved. Leave it Wink It still costs 500k total to get ... :/

Rabbi Samild Wrote:There is no pvp, problem solved. Leave it Wink It still costs 500k total to get ... :/

Yeah theres no pvp. But, order/chaos are paying 500k as well and risking world pvp. If there were people to pvp. Hey I know, you should go order with ministry Big Grin
I'd say you'd get a better shield, but well... its pretty much the same.

I'm to lazy to make a thread just to ask for it, so I just gonna post here.....

Can add a Mensage Board???? xD

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Hey,

First off I just wanted to say Thanks to all the hard working staff that has been making the shard improve so drastically like wow.. nice job!!

I see tons of different things being implemented and I like it a lot. As most of the players that play Ultima, I have some thoughts that I'd like to share in both the PVP and PVM environment... just some little ideas i hope can help and if not then... trigger better ideas Smile!

1) Another red pad in pits, i would definatly say that the red pad should go to Buccanears Den or Serpants hold, just to encourage more adventurous situations and activity in non-guarded towns.

2) I see that new armors are being implemented and that is a FANTASTIC thing, its great to see a bunch of armors that gives the shard a lot of diversity and people love that! If i can suggest, i would definatly bid for Zircon armor, Mirak armor and Seiken armor which i found were very nice in color, high armor rating and gives more value to the highly rated armors like Adam and Saphire since these would be just as rare.

3) Zostrich stone - Just an idea, i found it very cool back in the day when there was that stone in pits that costed X amount of money and a randomly colored ride would appear tamed for the player. This was used for when a player needed a quick ride and obviously did not come in crazy rare colors, it just added to the diversity.

****4) MINING encouragement - I was never a miner back in my UO playing days, i was always PVP... but.. in one of the previous Xuos i played that was developed by Maka, there was this very good idea that made me start mining that was beneficial for both the upcoming miners AND the GM miners. There were these special Miners gloves that basically added +5 to your mining skill. I think it would be a very nice idea for these gloves to be implemented BUT not easy to attain of course. To attain these gloves IF they are decided to be implemented, i believe there should be a very long and difficult quest that takes more than one player to complete BUT, only one pair is dispensed every so often. This will make the rareity of a new item very easy for the population to see and basically everyone will want these gloves so it enhances the whole "go out and mine" routine.
Positives for Under 100 mining-
Can attain higher ores 5 skill points faster.
Positives for GMed (100) Miners-
105 Mining skill. . . makes it just a TAD bit easier to mine that adam and sapphire we all so bady want.
Just a suggestion i think that will improve the mining population and hopefully encourage some non-miners to change their minds like I in fact did.

5) When the shard gets completely back on its feet i would like to see the roleplaying back to the way it was with rules and regulations and the reality of it all being a world where you act as another being. Atm its a bunch of players running around in death shroud screaming " I need armors!!" or things as such and talking completely out of their "type".

6) Namechange deed - I know that this topic is 2 sided and I do not in fact want this implemented to benefit myself in any way because I named my character what i wanted to BUT, i know of at least 4 people that are CURRENTLY active that have characters they dont even know why their names are as such. Some players have characters with names that htey had gotten from the skill transfer and these players dont enjoy it because they dont feel like theyre representing themselves. Imagine your name was like uhh... Mises Pacman and EVERYONE that ever played IN or XUO knew you as this character and you were proud to be this character then.. all of a sudden your name is "I Mine for FuN". . . pretty depressing if you ask me, again, this is just a thought to make the economy happier and it makes gameplay more flexible without harm.

7) Holiday Events - I believe we should have holiday events on this shard because their fun. Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, St-Patricks day (sorry, i dont know all religious holidays, im italian Tongue) but, i believe it should be a shard-wide celebration with food and decorations and prizes to be won, we can make this like a HUGE scenerio in the game-play and it can really boost our credability.

8) Maybe we can also have co-ordinates of players on the status page for enhancing the PVP part of our shard, by seeing co-ordinats of players, it makes ganking more of a hunting game and can give more contructive and stratetic ways of hunting, mining, lumberjacking or whatever people do when their not in "regulated towns", Just a thought so that the world doesnt look empty because u see 30 online and cant find 27 of them.

9) Overnight monster-bash - I was thinking maybe if we can have those "overnight monster bashes" i remember this GM that i used to play with "Yanko" and he had this overnigt Obsedian monster bash that hed open once in a while wen there was no active staff online, there were TONS of monsters, decent drops and a champion at the end that had great drops in him with good loot. I think this can enhance some of the gameplay for when there is no staff online (Usually 9pm and later Eastern time) Just a suggestion.

10) More rides, just a suggestion, I think when there is time, i would suggest a wider variety of ride colors just to add more color to the shard because atm there are only the Daemon and Black rides that are ridden, the rest are put for sale in a vendor just waiting, id like to see those rare colors that have not been used as ride colors in this shard to boost up the economy.. we dont wanna go into a reccession now do we Big Grin.

Anyways, those are a few of my ideas, i have many more and ill keep you guys updated, i hope we can see at least one of these help the shard in any way possible and i look forward to being here as the shard continues to grow once again.

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]