Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

i would like to see color wars Smile i also want seiken ar but i know someone allready wrote about this one.
add lunar and undine too Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i would like to see color wars Smile i also want seiken ar but i know someone allready wrote about this one.
add lunar and undine too Big Grin

Isnt blue extreme just the same color as lunar/undine? my memory is hazy.

Malik Wrote:Order and chaos shields are now equal to exceptional daemon steel heater. Neutral shield is equal to exceptional blackrock heater. Only crafted shields that are better than order and chaos shields are exceptional adamantium and sapphire heaters. Balancing was done by lowering AR of crafted shields as they gave way too much AR.

Sweeeeeeeeet. Can we get a poll on which type of shield (with pics) the new neutrals could be? Heaters seemed like such a good way to separated from order/chaos until we actually saw them :/.

yes i think the order/chaos shield is a good idea...one of the little perks i liked about IN1(may it rest in peace)

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Sweeeeeeeeet. Can we get a poll on which type of shield (with pics) the new neutrals could be? Heaters seemed like such a good way to separated from order/chaos until we actually saw them :/.

Honestly I already think the neutrals are too beefed up. I mean its like 2 less AR, still newbied and r/r. Your risking absolutely nothing to have it. The whole point of the newbied shield I thought was that you had to have a risk on you to obtain it (being order/chaos). If you give them a unique graphic as well thats cool, but nerf the AR on them a bit more then to like 20 or something. There has to be a sizable difference in AR though between a shield you must pvp for, and one that you never have to.

Jiraiya Wrote:Isnt blue extreme just the same color as lunar/undine? my memory is hazy.

nope, lunar is kinda yellow and undine is pink/purpleSmile

- regards, Fable

doh lunar and undine are ugly;p not even rare colors i think. Well even if Lunar is rare , it still ugly)). Also it would require new type of monsters. Cause i personally cant imagine craftable lunar and craftable undine

Unfortunately, neutral shield can't have unique looks because I couldn't find any unused shield ID. It will have to look like one of the craftable ones. I just thought heater might be too generic looking since if someone is using a crafted shield it'll most likely be heater shield since it gives the best AR.

At the moment I'm leaning towards changing it to bronze shield since it looks alright when colored and is a bit more distinctive than a heater shield.

here pics of those armors

Bronze or metal kite shield I guess are prolly the best options.

I wanted to see a pen that we can use to put name on boxes and chests, Make the pen with charges and add to inscription menu or something like it.

Its good to organize the chests and boxes.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:I wanted to see a pen that we can use to put name on boxes and chests, Make the pen with charges and add to inscription menu or something like it.

Its good to organize the chests and boxes.

I like this idea Smile
Except it would make more sense to be something like a nameplate/plaque craftable by a tinker or something. Use nameplate and click chest then set name, that'd be sweet Big Grin