Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

with provocation should make more monsters incitable like ancient wyrm and anything that drops 2500 or less no sense for them not to be incitable even extreme skellies would be cool

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maka Wrote:Britain: verite
Trinsic: gold
Minoc: blood rock
Moonglow: black rock

Not sure if there is any else, but yeah, you get the pointSmile I'll check if there is any simple way to fix the right theme on the "fake" guards.

And Mytheril in Vesper

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I was hunting today and was walling a ancient lich out of my sigh, so when a tile of the wall disapeared I tryed to recast another wall upon the old one to renew ALL the wall, but instead of renew all the wall it only filled the tile that was missing.

So I gived up on walling and started paralyzing so when passed some time and I was guessing the spell was near to fade I recasted, but like on wall it dont renewed, I had to wait it fade and cast again.

Can you make Stone Wall renew all the wall instead of only fill the missed tile.
And Para stack upon another and renew the time.

If the wall renew all the wall is already enough.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

That could actually be in bug reports or suggestions... walls were supposed to just stack on top of one another with each piece decaying on its own timer.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Do you wanna me to move it?

nah it's fine ;p

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

What about a reward for GM musicianship/provoc/peacemaking, when you finish all 3 you get a choice of which instrument and r/r newbied?

Implement the IN1 Reagent Vendor Machine to the reagent stones, sou you can chose if you wanna 25/50/100 each reg...

Or something like it.

Ryuuku Wrote:Let us use female armor even if is a male character Big Grin

I have some good female plate I cant use, why so much discrimination? :lol:
This is why I made my character female. :3

Also, try polymorphing into a female, equipping the item and then dispelling. Not sure if it'll work or not but it's worth a shot.

I can't say I object to cross dressing if you really want to. In fact I prefer you had the choice. Just um... if we enable it... make sure nothing ends up hanging out if you put it on.:p

LOL....

I just wanna use it cause I have some female plate (invul, fort) I cant use! Sad

You don't need to make up stories, if you want to dress like a girl that is your business. No explanation needed. Big Grin heh just kidding

Does anybody remember if this was possible on sphere? I think it was but my memory is shot.