Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

WOHOBig Grin Now we are getting somewhere guysBig Grin

I will compile a list by the end of the week of all the things that have made it to the first cut. When we are done implementing the "first cut", we start all over again, same way.

I have some ideas less staff members running around in middle of britain for no reason ... thats a start as for events they are fine great events coudnt be better perhaps drop skill gain down on some skills a notch jesus i could of gotten 10 people or more but when they saw that skill gain was turtle speed they hated it and woudnt load it back up
alot of the older players that do xuo would play if they didnt have to spend a month or more just to get there starter skills : P just some friendly ideas

Skill gains will be revised on some key skills, which one will also be announced at the end of the week.

it would be nice as well if maybe there was another red pad in pits only occlo now ,maybe put serps hold back and bucs den have 3 red towns and 3 blue towns as well

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We will add more pads as player-base increases. We removed one to concentrate the population Smile

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

About make skill gain easy I only agree on combats skill, dont change crafting only make it more rewardable! Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:About make skill gain easy I only agree on combats skill, dont change crafting only make it more rewardable! Big Grin

So far we only seem to be inclined to do so in skills regarding combat, and everyone seems to agree. A harvest skill has also come up, and that has been brought up by players before, so that might be looked into too. We are also working on the making crafting more rewarding part, and I think Rabbi said something great the other day. If non crafters (people that hunt, eg PvPer) had the money, the crafting economy would be a lot better too.

EDIT:
When I say crafting more rewarding, I was generally speaking about adding craft content that might be useful for other players to buy. However, for players to buy something, they need to have money:p

yey

maka Wrote:Another thing we have removed is the swearing filter.

thank fuk for that :lol:

Hey guys, Samurai asked me to post something here Wink

I have been inactive indeed for a while, last time i logged was last week only for 5 min...

The main problem for me was surviving as a noob.. Just as it goes : craft sell craft sell

Profit from normal vendors was kinda low but okish.. Tongue
Profit from other players was NONE, why? like 30 people logged in and only half macroing..

another problem for me was the way skill gains were working.. to much work is needed to gm a skill. especially with a low player base.. it will take a long time to have a good economy running with low players base and low skilled players with not so much money...

Just give all monsters that take more then 5 min killing like 5k gold and the extremes between 10k-15k...

Off course ill come back.. but I need to see the player active list on the mainpage so full that I got to use my scroll button for only once Tongue

goodluck!

[COLOR="Red"]PS. There are like a million Static houses around the world.. make them cheaper! people love Statics, and if you give people easier what they love then they play even more and longer!

ANOTHER PS : Change PVP, why? people hardly need armor or weapons.. so how will you have a good economy.
And all that spam annoys people.. Even NEW people (what you all want on this server) dont stand a chance against the "enhanced" pvp'ers![/COLOR]

[Black]

Proximus Wrote:Off course ill come back.. but I need to see the player active list on the mainpage so full that I got to use my scroll button for only once Tongue

Then I hope for us and you that you are the only one thinking like that

Yankovic Wrote:Then I hope for us and you that you are the only one thinking like that

it is as it is Sad

[Black]