Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Split from jailtimes

maka Wrote:The idea isn't to hassle you cause you do not want to RP, idea is to hassle you if you are intentionally trying to ruin the game for the people that do.

Now, I understand that swearing might have nothing to do with you actually wanting to ruin it for the RPers and other people that don't appreciate it, but fact is that it very often is use for that exact reason.

I also understand that it can be a hell not being able to say what you want. Not being able to express your feelings they way you want it is frustrating, and if we could allow "innocent", venting swearing, chances are we would. Since we can't make a separation between those two, we chose to do it the best way we see possible.

this is true but still i dont understand why you cant just let people turn on obceneity filter. also the rpers here can be diccks unless you rp of course so when i ask someone a question and he says "shutup mortal" of course im gonna ***** him out for bieng a prick and personally i dont think either of us should be jailed for what we said to each other althought, if there would be punishment to hand out under this care bear system i think it should go to the rper not the non-rper

In regards to your claims about RP items, I just want to state a few things. First off, it really isn't my job to go through the trouble of trying to understand someones story. If I cannot make sense out of it, it does not deserve a response.

Granted there is a language barrier between us but I have received other stories that people took the time to translate. Those people were deserving of my response, running some text through a online translator and not even checking if it came out correctly on the other hand will not get a response from me. I have a lot of things on my plate in game and in rl so I shouldn't have to take an hour of my time to try and figure out what you were saying.

As for anyone getting their RP rewards too soon... EVERYONE I have given a reward to has had to wait at the minimum two weeks. The fact of the matter is some people will get it on the 14th day and others may have to wait a month. The reason for this is because I will not grant anything to someone who hasn't proven they can RP. I need to see players interact before I can make such a judgment.

Oh and just so you know every reward, story acceptance date, and date that a reward is received is documented. Not a single person, since I started here, has received a reward before 14 days. Even the person you are questioning about had to wait a few days longer then others. It all comes down to how often I can see players interact and how they handle themselves in game.

Next time you make silly claims, try to think about the variables that may play part in the way I do things and try to keep them fair.

I really do not feel the need to explain myself further about this.

For a person that the just thing defends itself in english, its very difficult to do a history and raises that it is understandable, you do not value it?
Must this person give up doing a history to obtain an item?
Bah!! For the time that we still have in this shard....

:badgrin:Certainly.....This topic has been degenerating into other jaja

We have Gms who speak spanish, why they can't receive the history and translate to english?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:We have Gms who speak spanish, why they can't receive the history and translate to english?

We have players who speak spanish and english, why can't they do it? :p

I have no problem with anyone seeking out help with stories, in fact I would prefer that over a lousy translation from a website any day. However, this isn't anyones responsibility other then the person requesting a reward. Let me just point out that I use the word reward and not item. This is because people have to prove to me they are deserving. This isn't just about languages. Some people could be awful writers but if they take the time to make sure it is presentable and makes sense I will know and give them a chance. If a story is rejected by me, it was done with good reason.

It's not like I am harsh about accepting stories... but I can't accept something that I don't understand.

You really don't know anyone willing to help who speaks fluent english and spanish? It doesn't need to be a GM who translates it and to be honest that's not their job.

Person who takes care of RP stories doesn't speak spanish so to put it blunt... Your story, your lack of knowledge in english language, your problem. Not his. If some of the spanish speaking GMs would be nice enough to translate it that would be a nice gesture but no way is it their job to do so. Why won't you see some effort yourself to get it translated?

Canaris Wrote:You really don't know anyone willing to help who speaks fluent english and spanish? It doesn't need to be a GM who translates it and to be honest that's not their job.

Person who takes care of RP stories doesn't speak spanish so to put it blunt... Your story, your lack of knowledge in english language, your problem. Not his. If some of the spanish speaking GMs would be nice enough to translate it that would be a nice gesture but no way is it their job to do so. Why won't you see some effort yourself to get it translated?

Well put.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

I only sugested GM cause they're more visible, Sure if have players who wanna help would be wonderfull.

Anyway I dont speak spanish and english, so I can't help Sad

I only speak portuguese if anyone need my help ( I cant do much , but the stories I translated were accepted ) Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Many persons think that to use a translator on line is easy for the translation But sometimes the translators disorder the words, or simply they translate shit.
Someone has said that the work of the Staff is not this, Then which is?
( It is not necessary that you answer to this question) I prefer not entering another absurd discussion

Solbia Wrote:Many persons think that to use a translator on line is easy for the translation But sometimes the translators disorder the words, or simply they translate shit.
Someone has said that the work of the Staff is not this, Then which is?
( It is not necessary that you answer to this question) I prefer not entering another absurd discussion

So you expect the staff to learn spanish because you can't explain things properly in english? The staffteam is doing all of this for free.. You can look yourself for a good translation or ask another spanish player / GM which also knows english to translate.

The server is not located in Spain, but in the netherlands. Every staffmember knows english where some also know other languages (some know spanish). And therefore the language to speak with the staff is English.

Why I have to speak in English having TWO GMs who speak Spanish? EH?
I have not said that they should have to learn spanish.
**** !!
It is important three peppers for me if the server is not in Spanish
With whom I have to speak in English, I speak it
And with whom it could in Spanish, so in Spanish.
Calm ... in a few days you will be better without so many shit of we speak