Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hardcore PK'ers!

Simply just carry like 3 regs of each and a rune so you can recall when you see someone trying to kill you... i never mined without a way out.

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:I think everyone should hug each other.
[Image: Tiger%20Hug.jpg]
PS: That dude must have the biggest balls ever.

And xuo players are the ferocious tiger?

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Nemo Wrote:And xuo players are the ferocious tiger?

yup, the in-players try to tame usBig Grin wonder if it will work out that way

Noriko Wrote:Yeah... Cause PK'ing naked horseless miners is reeeeal hardcore pvp. Right...
HARDCORE!!!!!

No it's rude and irritating! But that's what we need..
Otherwise our Economy would be ****ed again.. And there is not much to do on the shard, because ppl know they are safe when they mine..
And that would mean we have ANOTHER Roleplay shard! WOOHOOO.. Get it? Wink

Cole Wrote:Please don't try to create a rift between "IN players" and "XUO players."

At least for me, it is kinda hard to not see the ex IN-players as IN-players, and the ex XUO-players as XUO-players, when you can tell which shard they're from, just by their behaviour.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:At least for me, it is kinda hard to not see the ex IN-players as IN-players, and the ex XUO-players as XUO-players, when you can tell which shard they're from, just by their behaviour.

Lets not generalize, it's not like that for everybody, but yeah - there is a difference between most IN-players and most XUO-players. I guess different people attract to different types of shards, anyways it's good with a mix of personalities in IN-X, that just means more wars in-game, plus this shard will most likely attract two types of personalities instead of one, so that's good, because that will most likely mean even more players ^^ woho!