Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hardcore PK'ers!

It's time that all Hardcore Gankers come back from their hood.
People who like to gather sources as ores and wood e.g. are SCREAMING to get KILLED. Especially the minions from Messiah where all those IN ppl are talking about!
Everyone who did play in the old days, does still remember there where tons of gankers going of every cave. I remember days that when we did mine, we were in most cases with more then 5 players, to defend ourselves.
Let's get in some action! And be sure they don't **** the ECONOMY.

ill do my best to kill evil miners Big Grin (on my player ofcourse :p)

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...this thread is retarded. Please don't try to create a rift between "IN players" and "XUO players." Especially in terms of stereotyping the two groups into resource gathering dipshits and hardcore pvp'ers.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:...this thread is retarded. Please don't try to create a rift between "IN players" and "XUO players." Especially in terms of stereotyping the two groups into resource gathering dipshits and hardcore pvp'ers.

Couldn't agree more... everyone needs to lose the whole XUO IN thing... neither exist anymore... its INX now people...

[SIZE="7"]GET WITH THE PROGRAM![/SIZE]

Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

I gotta ask, where does he say "IN are noobs, XUO PvPers will ownz joo"? From what I understood, he is just trying to encourage PvP, by telling all PKers to go crazySmile

He is encouraging IN PKers to kill people too, why he mentioned IN is cause he tried to say "the IN people spoke about the people we are to kill", referring to the messiah thread.

But that is just my interpretationSmile

Cole Wrote:...this thread is retarded. Please don't try to create a rift between "IN players" and "XUO players." Especially in terms of stereotyping the two groups into resource gathering dipshits and hardcore pvp'ers.

You are the only one who's acting retard here, where did he mention IN or XUO? You paranoid bastards.

maka Wrote:I gotta ask, where does he say "IN are noobs, XUO PvPers will ownz joo"? From what I understood, he is just trying to encourage PvP, by telling all PKers to go crazySmile

He is encouraging IN PKers to kill people too, why he mentioned IN is cause he tried to say "the IN people spoke about the people we are to kill", referring to the messiah thread.

But that is just my interpretationSmile

Maybe are you one of the few ppl who does react and does have brains.
You've scored a THUMB, because you were right once again!

Maka i have to remember you on some old PM's.
From a few months ago..

I think everyone should hug each other.
[Image: Tiger%20Hug.jpg]
PS: That dude must have the biggest balls ever.

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:I think everyone should hug each other.
[Image: Tiger%20Hug.jpg]
PS: That dude must have the biggest balls ever.

HAUEAEHAEUAUE THATS AWESOME

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

I'm pretty sure he's joking, but if he aint, I still don't see why it's a bad statement, I mean pkeers is what makes mining fun..... Mining sucks if you don't get some action at the same time, if ya'll forgot :/

Besides I'm tierd of this IN and XUO being the same community, guess what, it's not and that wont change until maybe 2-3 months after the server starts, Everyone has their own thing, they seem to like Pvp alot, but still so do I, I just enyoy diffrent things in game aswell, Ya'll IN people are acting like you've never seen a Pvper before, You all sound like ****ing pansys, shut the fuuck up and stop whinning, seriously, Enough already.

And the whole shut up and stuff was not meant for you Cole really, It's just what all IN people need to do at the moment. Sorry.
Elcid Wrote:Couldn't agree more... everyone needs to lose the whole XUO IN thing... neither exist anymore... its INX now people...

[SIZE="7"]GET WITH THE PROGRAM![/SIZE]

Tongue

Caps is not cool Elcid, stop it. ;P

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Blackfog Wrote:It's time that all Hardcore Gankers come back from their hood.
People who like to gather sources as ores and wood e.g. are SCREAMING to get KILLED. Especially the minions from Messiah where all those IN ppl are talking about!
Everyone who did play in the old days, does still remember there where tons of gankers going of every cave. I remember days that when we did mine, we were in most cases with more then 5 players, to defend ourselves.
Let's get in some action! And be sure they don't **** the ECONOMY.
Yeah... Cause PK'ing naked horseless miners is reeeeal hardcore pvp. Right...
HARDCORE!!!!!

[Image: nori32ef6.png]
-Ya. I'm Oracle. Cry more.

Noriko Wrote:Yeah... Cause PK'ing naked horseless miners is reeeeal hardcore pvp. Right...
HARDCORE!!!!!

i personally like to wall the cave so they are really scared and kept running in the hole and couldn't escapeBig Grin than spawn some evs to do the work for me and loot them all and recallBig Grin