Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shard

Tiesto Wrote:ok that wasnt funny Mr. negative

blackfog believe me, We all know that you have a ''Life'' to do , tha you play soccer, hang out with friends and all that, that you dont have time and blah blah ,because it is the only thing you write when you post .. but idk if you noticed we are a merged comunity and lots i mean LOTS of people are waiting for the opening. dont be so negative dude!

a mathematic example if you dont get what i mean : IN players+ XUO players + newcomers = more that you can expect .........

and i think the skill macro time will not be much since everyone gets their Char transfered

HAHAHHA Tiesto has spoken! damn i totally agree with all of the above. BLACKFOG dude , first off im the only one who can be NEGATIVE since thats what ive always been doing so dont you try to take my SPOT Big Grin. Now seriously , im begging you not to talk about your weekend parties and the sport you play in every single post...coz...if you mix that with a NEGATIVE attitude towards the server..then its like..OMG LETS KILL THIS GUY. GREETINGSSS

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

I never liked this guy

Dramatic Wrote:HAHAHHA Tiesto has spoken! damn i totally agree with all of the above. BLACKFOG dude , first off im the only one who can be NEGATIVE since thats what ive always been doing so dont you try to take my SPOT Big Grin. Now seriously , im begging you not to talk about your weekend parties and the sport you play in every single post...coz...if you mix that with a NEGATIVE attitude towards the server..then its like..OMG LETS KILL THIS GUY. GREETINGSSS

don't worry i made a special corner for it in the off topic areaSmile

I think most of it is lingual problems, can make people sound a lot harsher than they want to be, xd.

drama!! you watch smallville man? i missed it cause i was at a hockey game!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

been trying to download the episode for a while now , but all the links seem to be broken except for one . Anyway my internet is a bit messy lately, way too messy , msn doesnt work,and the web browser works when it feels like that so ill have to chat with you on these boards Pande =p

Topic!

Dramatic, be a doll and relieve us from your on-board chats with Pande by formatting your computer.

hehhehe yeh that wud be a good idea, problem is that i got too much stuff in my computer that i wanna keep so i guess im buying some cds to save that info :p. anyway what u been up n0xie :d . Tell these slackers to speed the **** up i wanna see how the server looks like since i cant get on msn, and my web browser is totally ****ed up , so..i got to do something in my free time coz man..WoW gets annoying sometimes :p. Greetingz

wows boring after 2 months,.

want my acct? lvl 61 Bm hunter in warsong.

lol...

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

70 druid, 70 mage, 70 rogue, 70 priest
63+(?) hunter, 62 warlock,

46warrior ((curently playing)leveling)
44 paladin((currently playing)leveling)

me and my brother, who said wow was boring? Wink

my chars:
Mage, druid, lock, pala
my bros:
rogue, priest, hunter, warrior

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Hunters and lock ftw!

everyone else can blow me. i rape lvl 65+ rogues.

wanna buy my hunter?

cheap? Wink

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

hehe why when i can play with my bros lvl 70 hunter? =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3