Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shard

So do we no of anytime that in-x will open b/c im pretty sure its comeing up on a year that yall have been working on it

Prolly this weekend.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

please check recent posts before you make a new one... this topic was made less then 24 hours ago and you are asking a question it answers...

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1154

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread locked!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Thread locked!

LoL Your a nutter.... <3

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

I would say next weekend.. Because do you think they can fine tune the skill and loot system in just 3 days?
And if it comes out this weekend.. I will miss it, because of some good party's, soccer, work and Monday morning i go to Paris for 5 days.

enjoy your trip to paris blackfog

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol. lets do it next weekend, so blackfog wont miss the opening. Rolleyes :-P

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

LOL Nemo. I do not care about missing the opening of the shard, because i won't expect it to be huge. Plus everyone will start macroing immediatly when he/she logs on.

Plus every week i have to Work on Saturday, playing Soccer on Sunday (and hanging around the club for the rest of the day) and Going Out (every Friday-afternoon, and mostly Saturday night + sometimes Thursday night).

Furtherly, Thanks Pande..

Blackfog Wrote:LOL Nemo. I do not care about missing the opening of the shard, because i won't expect it to be huge. Plus everyone will start macroing immediatly when he/she logs on.

ok that wasnt funny Mr. negative

blackfog believe me, We all know that you have a ''Life'' to do , tha you play soccer, hang out with friends and all that, that you dont have time and blah blah ,because it is the only thing you write when you post .. but idk if you noticed we are a merged comunity and lots i mean LOTS of people are waiting for the opening. dont be so negative dude!

a mathematic example if you dont get what i mean : IN players+ XUO players + newcomers = more that you can expect .........

and i think the skill macro time will not be much since everyone gets their Char transfered

Tiesto Wrote:and i think the skill macro time will not be much since everyone gets their Char transfered

...I dont get my char transferred....from IN1:badgrin:

Blackfog Wrote:LOL Nemo. I do not care about missing the opening of the shard, because i won't expect it to be huge. Plus everyone will start macroing immediatly when he/she logs on.

He was just being sarcastic Foggy, he doesn't care if you miss the opening or not and he was just pointing that out in his own special kind of funny way =/

About the opening - well hopefully it'll be big. But yeah, most people will probably macro in the beginning, but not ALL since some people will get skilltransfers and that means that people will be able to gank/pvp right as well if they want to do that. Anyways when it finally opens I wouldn't be surprised if mr Blackfog is one of the first people to log on, and the party is long forgotten Wink We'll see when that time comes.. :]

And by the way, I agree with pretty much everything Tiesto said. Don't be so negative, two shards merging = a big chance of a big server. Think positive my friend! :]

Regards,
Hate