Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

in-X please welcome Obsidian players!

maka Wrote:I'd have to agree response to the unbalanced PvP commentTongue

Personally, my fav weap in Armor vs Amor was battle axe, that was the one that fitted my sneaky PvP the best. In Naked vs Amor I think that I prefered the bardiche actually. Game me that 1/50(or what ever) hit that I could kill a person with 1 fs if I was fast enough.

you all need to stfu, MAKA agreed with my go DIE IN A FIRE.
AND I ALSO SHAVED MY MOUSTACHE YES, AND IT MADE ME HAVE AN EXTREMELY ENORMOUS GARGANTUESQUE head. So it grew and I kept it. Cause without my moustache, my head looks two-three times bigger [not joking]
I shaved it RIGHT before summer started. just to see what i'd look like haha, wasn't pretty.

Fable Wrote:afraz i find it funny u win over me at open duel ( when i dont rly go 100% ) but when i met u on a tour after killing ginz, i killed u with an ez flame strike. teh revenge for me old buddy juggobuggo. then i killed sombraX but i couldnt continue with the tour so i had to quit and i let sombraX continue.. ahh ow yeah, i didnt even go hard on u.. ginz on the other hand made me nervous some times. Sombrax and i r equal, its just the one with most luck who wins.. well tbh i think he is alot better. still.. dont come say i suck when i didnt even bother fighting u 100%- go shave, ur moustache is blocking ur pc screen, thats why u cant see an fs coming.
and pande i never said im something compared to silver, i just wanna see how long i can survive.

Oh my god, I made 200+K from you in the open duels and you beat me ONCE you stupid piece of trash CALopen scrub nubcake monkey, i hope you die in a fire, my moustache isn't even big, i'll send you a picture, but ME at least I got the COHORNES or however you spelt that to keep it on the site, even if people make fun of me, UNLIKE YOU - you removed your picture you ugly monkey piece of shit monkeymonkeymonkey wrench- I DONT WANNA BE A MONKEYYY WRENCH TUMTUMTUMTUMTUM MUSIC.
Anyways, I own everyone, I have TWO R/R weapons [MAKAVELI DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME COUGHCOUGH GINZ OR JUGGOBUGGO] whatever go die in a fire you stupid I hope your house burns in a fire of incandescently flaming sparks of hell.
Good day you retarded monkeys [FABLE and his FAMILY]

Fable Wrote:oki tnx Rolleyes
he rly that good? i stood like 1-3 mins against maka Confusedurprised:

I BEAT MAKA AND S*XUALLY ABUSE HIM. AIGHT PEACE KTHX.
Even though maka still does it 2-3x more then me, everyone one out of 8 duels I BEAT HIM AND ABUSE HIM. okay?

Brandon Wrote:Howdy! Welcome to the forums!

Wicked burn!

WICKED BURN YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I LOVE YOU.

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:Oh my god, I made 200+K from you in the open duels and you beat me ONCE you stupid piece of trash CALopen scrub nubcake monkey, i hope you die in a fire, my moustache isn't even big, i'll send you a picture, but ME at least I got the COHORNES or however you spelt that to keep it on the site, even if people make fun of me, UNLIKE YOU - you removed your picture you ugly monkey piece of shit monkeymonkeymonkey wrench- I DONT WANNA BE A MONKEYYY WRENCH TUMTUMTUMTUMTUM MUSIC.
Anyways, I own everyone, I have TWO R/R weapons [MAKAVELI DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME COUGHCOUGH GINZ OR JUGGOBUGGO] whatever go die in a fire you stupid I hope your house burns in a fire of incandescently flaming sparks of hell.
Good day you retarded monkeys [FABLE and his FAMILY]

hahah u make me laugh so god damn much.. u know when i had that bandana i was like.. hmm 13? i got new pics now u know and i shave 2-3 times a week. and im not ashamed of my bandana picture. but those 200k u won from me was 20k and i didnt even go 100%. i dont even feel like i want to fight in the duel stones. i just spend the money in a way there.

- regards, Fable

Ya'll are crazy.

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:you all need to stfu, MAKA agreed with my

I don't think that's what he said Sad Didn't he say that he would have to agree with the response to the unbalanced PvP comment that you wrote? ;p

Maka very well knows that the PvP was balanced, he worked real hard to balance every weapon to perfection. XUO did not have unbalanced PvP except for during the beta, and that is why it's called an beta, because everything isn't flawless yet.

There for I do not think that he ment that your comment were "true", even tho his grammars in that response was a bit off, so I can see why you misunderstood him.

And stop telling people to go die in a fire, try to act mature will you? :/ I know you can when you want to.

Oh and one more thing.. STOP THE FLAMING NOW GUYS!

That'd be all :]

Regards,
Hate

i don't get where this excuse of "i wasn't trying" is coming from. if you fight someone in a tour, in duel stones, in town, etc and you aren't going to try your best then that's your fault. don't use it as an excuse later "i wasn't trying". you lose, the other person wins, they have the right to brag. simple as that.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Afraz how the hell do you get off acting like that. Calm down.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

*giggles*

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Cole Wrote:Afraz how the hell do you get off acting like that. Calm down.

He won't get off acting like that if he doesn't stop right now though. Figured I'd give a warning first, and hopefully he'll calm down before we have to do something worse than that.

Regards,
Hate

what do ya mean pande? i dont feel like going 100%. i just fool around, flame, or jut piss of the oponent by healing all the time and so on.when im fighting in duel stones, i just win 5k maybe 10, if i lose i kill an x-dragon and the cash is back. but when im on a tour, i try to aim for the big reward.

- regards, Fable