Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This autoloot BS.....is BS.

Really I'm talking about one person on one body though. Say we're in a 2v2, my body gets cut and I get ressed after its cut (5 seconds max). When I open my corpse, the last few scraps are already leaving the corpse...this is what I don't like. It's not as big of a deal in monster bashes honestly, even though it IS annoying. I guess I'll just have to break down and go find an EUO autolooter to keep up with the jones' =p

Smoke you must not know how I play at all because I keep nothing in a bag anymore, and haven't for about two months...but I'd expect you to say something retarded and uninformed, so it's all good *pats head*

Atlas Wrote:Really I'm talking about one person on one body though. Say we're in a 2v2, my body gets cut and I get ressed after its cut (5 seconds max). When I open my corpse, the last few scraps are already leaving the corpse...this is what I don't like. It's not as big of a deal in monster bashes honestly, even though it IS annoying. I guess I'll just have to break down and go find an EUO autolooter to keep up with the jones' =p

Smoke you must not know how I play at all because I keep nothing in a bag anymore, and haven't for about two months...but I'd expect you to say something retarded and uninformed, so it's all good *pats head*

Honestly I don't know what to say to you because the night we killed you in that house with mystic fire and i posted it on the forums you still had everything in a bag, and i've only been playing for 2 months if you check my TOTAL in game time and ever since i've started playing here you have these pouches/boxes/bags FILLED with scrolls pots and invis pots. I know because near the first few days of the shard I actually sold you or habibi a box back for 20k lmfao.. so the fact that you exaggerate and lie to make your self feel better or story look better is just plain stupid