Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ressing with bandages way too fast.

Thenu Wrote:Its funny cause you were in the fight he was referring to. We killed DcollisionD 3 times on 4v6 or 7 and he got ressed instantly, thats just retarded. Its promoting ganks as greater groups have the advantage of instaressing (due to more HP to use) more often the outnumbered. So even if the smaller group would outclass the bigger group, the smaller group cant get close enough fast enough to cut before the bigger group can instares.

Ok but then with a bigger group . . You can also assign someone to res kill the guy in case someone decides to res him after this "timer" is over. LOL. People will destroy that dead kid. You don't even understand the paralyzes and fields and everything that person will go through. GMs are not online 24/7. Remember that. People abuse bugs daily. Every single person abuses a bug some way or another. If you get gabled by Proto and this Ressurecting timer is in affect and we decide to **** with you . . You won't like this idea anymore. I'm using my Guild as an example because we gank a lot. You're not thinking about what this will do. It's more than fine the way that it is now.

i simply don't see a problem here. It's way easier to cut the body than to resurrect it.