Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ressing with bandages way too fast.

It's hard enough to kill someone in open world fighting, but when they get ressed almost instantly it's pointless. Was involved in a little action at BB and every time someone died, they were reseed within 2 seconds. I said wtf, and someone said "Its not about the loot!" It is for me bro. When I kill someone, I want to loot them. This especially sucks if you are fighting outnumbered and happen to drop one of them. Hes back FSing you before you know it.

So I think bandages should take as long as casting res.

Seems like a reasonable request.

you need to cut the body before they ress.
also when somebody ress with bendages the Resser loses half of his life, you need to use this factor at your own advantage

Lynn Fury Wrote:you need to cut the body before they ress.
also when somebody ress with bendages the Resser loses half of his life, you need to use this factor at your own advantage

A lot of times they are resed before u even reach the body to cut, and the Guy that reses losing half health doesn't really matter because you just used your mana killing the other Guy.

I don't see why ressing with bandages should be any quicker than casting res.

Inb4 sm0ke's complaint

I feel that it is perfect the way that it is. Ressurecting with bandages does several things in Ganks. We need to be able to res fast and regroup when ganking 10 v 10 or you will never ever be able to get away once you die. There is already a penalty of - 50 HP for Ressurecting a player which is already very harsh in a gank situation because that player can be killed very quickly. Aside from the reasonable penalty, Ressurecting also gives ganking the challenge that it needs. If Ressurecting took any longer . . . No one would ever be able to get away. We would cut 100% of the time and just keep them dead until we kill the others. Increasing the timer would really harm the Ganking environment. Who wants to be stuck dead watching people gank for 40 minutes just because the enemy won't let you Ressurecting in occlo.

You have to be aware that the real Hardcore Ganks take place in Occlo, Buccs, SERPS and any other red town where Ressurecting is not as easy and as safe as it is near the bridge. Bridge is to kill the 30 blue players that have no idea what their doing and to steal their things. I see where your trying to go with it and I'm not trying to bash you in any way but from a Ganker perspective . . This would literally destroy ganking. I'm not even exaggerating.

Just felt like I need to give my opinion.

Thank you.

Brandon Wrote:Inb4 sm0ke's complaint

Your damn right im gonna complain because i have a macro set on said person that they killed, and resed i lose 50 health points as a penalty every time i res that said person. Want him dead again? lighting or fs before I res. It's not my fault your slow at cutting or killing that player again to force me not being able to res him. You didn't do that and want it changed for that reason which is pretty sad.

Quote:I don't see why ressing with bandages should be any quicker than casting res.

LOL this is what anatomy is for. I've also read that you called it autores when it's clearly not.

sm0ke Wrote:Your damn right im gonna complain because i have a macro set on said person that they killed, and resed i lose 50 health points as a penalty every time i res that said person. Want him dead again? lighting or fs before I res. It's not my fault your slow at cutting or killing that player again to force me not being able to res him. You didn't do that and want it changed for that reason which is pretty sad.

Huh? I didn't do what? o.O

LOL this is what anatomy is for. I've also read that you called it autores when it's clearly not.

Huh? I didn't do what? o.O

Scare crow- I look at it like this. If you are fighting 10vs10 why complicate things by making it so easy to Res. Its just going to make the fight way longer and give the noob that should be dead another chance. I don't think it would destroy large fights it would just speed them up. Kind of like how you can't Res in 2v2 tourneys. The fight would last forever. Imagine that with 10vs10? Screw that there would never be a clear winner!

Smoke- I'm aware of cutting bodies. And yes I said auto Res because it basically is.

Lags Wrote:Smoke- stay out of my threads you are obviously an immature $hit. I didn't want to go there but you are always coming in my threads being a little smartass.

You need to realize that sm0ke generally tends to only want changes that will benefit him. If it's something that will make it harder for him to PvP/gank then he'll strongly oppose such changes.

When suggesting a change they'll always throw around words like "fair" and "balanced." They only consider it fair and balanced when it benefits them. For a good laugh look at sm0ke's post count and then try to guess how many of his posts contain the word "gank."

With that said, I'm all for resurrection time being changed.

Brandon Wrote:You need to realize that sm0ke generally tends to only want changes that will benefit him. If it's something that will make it harder for him to PvP/gank then he'll strongly oppose such changes.

When suggesting a change they'll always throw around words like "fair" and "balanced." They only consider it fair and balanced when it benefits them. For a good laugh look at sm0ke's post count and then try to guess how many of his posts contain the word "gank."

With that said, I'm all for resurrection time being changed.

Yeah, I remember him saying trees shouldn't block spells because it makes it harder to gank. After reading that I kinda knew his mindset.

K I guess I just shouldn't post anymore because apparently since I have the ability to kill players anything I suggest to help world PvP or anythhing for that matter that stop players from freely leaving when they're being attacked is a gain to my benefit. So I guess I should apologize for being so awesome, and say thank you to you guys for sucking.

I provide solid points and arguments, at this your just being babies because you couldn't cut the body nor kill the player again.

FYI hiding in britan is lame for us reds on the other side of the bridge, do something about that.