Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP suggestions

Haha, ofcourse this is true as well. A roleplayer would need to pvp to get pvp rewards, so pvpers should try out rp to get any rp rewards.

Maybe if you made the weekly prize a r/r weap deed that would only last for a week and then expire, because I cant imagine a pvp'er just touting around a trophy weap thats useless in pvp. They would also want to be able to use that item for the next tour I would think, so if theres a way to do it like that it'd be cool.

Also, if it only lasts for a week I cant really see the harm in making it newbied. For example, the winner that week, if they want to use the deed on a +20 vanq baxe, it only really makes them a slightly more dangerous ganker for one week. Then they lose it again (hopefully), until they can win another one of these tournies. The weapon returns to a normal unmodified non newbied weapon.

Jiraiya Wrote:Haha, ofcourse this is true as well. A roleplayer would need to pvp to get pvp rewards, so pvpers should try out rp to get any rp rewards.

Maybe if you made the weekly prize a r/r weap deed that would only last for a week and then expire, because I cant imagine a pvp'er just touting around a trophy weap thats useless in pvp. They would also want to be able to use that item for the next tour I would think, so if theres a way to do it like that it'd be cool.

Also, if it only lasts for a week I cant really see the harm in making it newbied. For example, the winner that week, if they want to use the deed on a +20 vanq baxe, it only really makes them a slightly more dangerous ganker for one week. Then they lose it again (hopefully), until they can win another one of these tournies. The weapon returns to a normal unmodified non newbied weapon.

all your ideas are great but i think your forgetting about something important.... right now NO r/r weapons or big rewards tours can be made you ask me why? well there is no people at all to host these kind of events, the only people active are people who spend the whole day afk and newbies who don't like to pvp. if you want one of these events you need at least 30-40 players......

last time i made a big ass tour wich had around 31 players playerbase was like of 60, and believe me we wont get so many players like that again until we give them what they want and why they left and that is --> new hardware to fix the lag, new stuff and entertainment

yeah tiesto absolutely, i 100% agree.

the reason I'm bringing all this up is just to try and discuss pvp rewards and tournies so that after we do get the new hardware, we can maybe keep the pvpers happy here. ofc this is just one issue, but discussing one issue at a time can be a big help in figuring out how to make the shard better for everyone.