Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spam limit for .wop, active on server rebot

maka Wrote:Spamming power words has always been a part of XUO PvP in the since that people have done it since day one.

WOP came when people starting using injection to see through fake spells, and was therefore added. We did not want a tool to have advantage over another, and we did not want a tool to ruin the PvP.

Im talking about long before that Big Grin, there was a client sided anti spam filter which was bugged.

smoke Wrote:as for hates post i agree with it i'm begging to adapt its a hard change but its far from impossible.

gj!:d

smoke Wrote:I don't know why you insist on trying to change the pvp when you really haven't pvped at all because I'm always on and i never see you around. It just really upsets me that you would do that when you don't even try it out =/ sorry if this offends you but this is the truth in my opinion.

As for Hates post i agree with it I'm begging to adapt its a hard change but its far from impossible.

Do not look for Lanfear, look for Ash Gaidin, i did try out the pvp a while ago and well im guessing im turning old and grumpy because all i saw was spam the whole screen just filled with words especially at torneys. It just looks so stupid, remember thou that last time i pvped was at Jakkos XUO so i guess im not used to it.

Im not at all against to hide what or if u cast its just the filling my screen with useles words Tongue

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not

Lanfear Wrote:Do not look for Lanfear, look for Ash Gaidin, i did try out the pvp a while ago and well im guessing im turning old and grumpy because all i saw was spam the whole screen just filled with words especially at torneys. It just looks so stupid, remember thou that last time i pvped was at Jakkos XUO so i guess im not used to it.

Im not at all against to hide what or if u cast its just the filling my screen with useles words Tongue

Concentrate on the person your fighting and look at his spam and your hp. You will know when he casts but its hard to tell sometimes. It's not all useless its to hide what you cast Smile

Lanfear Wrote:Im not at all against to hide what or if u cast its just the filling my screen with useles words Tongue

It's not useless if it has a use, and it does, it's there to hide real spells you know Wink

The delay will probably make your screen be filled a lil less, but it still has to be filled to an extent or it won't be hiding the real spell good enough :/

Hate Wrote:It's not useless if it has a use, and it does, it's there to hide real spells you know Wink
The delay will probably make your screen be filled a lil less, but it still has to be filled to an extent or it won't be hiding the real spell good enough :/

I know, i just wished we could hide what or if we cast by something less spammy.

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not