Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fs PVP

Earthquake also very useful in pvp. Also i killed some people with Summon daemon. casted them near ocllo enterance then wait till people come from pits and wrote all kill. Used it when i was alone vs 2

ive used evs aswell.

what you typed are mostly used good avergae players in tornys Big Grin as there is no way to get behind obsticles

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Kilala Wrote:Most of those spells that you listed do not fall into common circumstances during PVP. I think he was referring to every day PVP

PVP Consists of 2 things, and 2 things only.

Attack : Energy bolt (Only if naked) Flame Strike, Lightning, Magic arrow OR Harm.

I listed all the offensive spells that existed tho, and as u can see it makes pretty much sense why these are the ones people use, not that it is imbalanced. Do you seriously think that the PvP would be any "better" if we added for example mind blast to the group of active pvp-spells? Would it make duels less long? would it solve all the problems u think we have? ;p I seriously doubt that. This PvP is well balanced, the spam is added to make it have more variety, and to add a surprise moment, just like I've said in the past. Feel free to try and suggest balancement theories for the rest of the offensive spells, and how they would be used, and we'll see what happens, but I seriously doubt that it'll make pvp any less "hard" for IN-players, or any more fun for them for that matter. It's all about learning to use the tools we have now, adding more tools to the table will just make it even harder for them.

Kilala Wrote:Protective : Heal, Protect, Magic Reflect. Invis (Once in a blue moon)

So what would you suggest that we should add here that would make PvP more interesting to you, and have more variety? I don't rly think there's that much spells that we could add that would do more good than it would do harm. Most boost-spells will just mess up the balancement, and that's pretty much it. Feel free to tell me which ones you would like to add to the protective spell-tree if u were the PvP Coordinator.

Kilala Wrote:And where does EV/Blade Spirit/Chain Lightning come from? never once have I seen someone use that during a battle.
I thought we were talking about PVP, not PVM.

I was talking about PvP (well more about ganking when it comes to chain lightning), but PvP for the rest. However not about "duel stone PvP", but outdoors PvP. I use it often at outdoors PvP, but never in indoors pvp, but that's because summons aren't allowed there (for good reasons), summoning an energy vortex in a small arena would be a disaster ;p

Regards,
Hate

I don't know why rykuu or whatever his name is (sorry if I have spelled your named wrong) and some other people are discussing about changing the pvp. It was promissed to us before the merge even if they dislike it they honestly do not have any say in the matter. To be honest I'm surprised that this thread isn't locked already. I'm not trying to offend you or anything but you say that the pvp is useless just by looking at it. Solution : go macro gear up and try it before you just complain on the forums. You don't see us complaining about the skill gain RP quest's or even some items and skin dyes that we've seen around. This is all new to us also..

I'm actually really sorry if I said anything upsetting to you but the pvp is all we have and you guys keep pushing to change it. It's the reason some of us are here. But what you guys are doing is just upsetting to read this is IN-X not IN we need to stop saying what it used to be on IN or XUO because we are now a joined community.

This is what it looks like in my opinion :/ you guys need to explore the pvp some more.

no worries Ryuuku, when we start pvping. we wont use spam (at least i wont hehe)

we will proof to you, even without spam we can be just as good.

INX on the outside, but IN is still our (my) heart!

;]

if you really think about it... if you can drop the spam and still pvp just as well, then, to my opinion, you are better already.

note* i don't mind the spam and all. so don't go all angry face on me. kkthx.

Theo Wrote:no worries Ryuuku, when we start pvping. we wont use spam (at least i wont hehe)

;]

if you really think about it... if you can drop the spam and still pvp just as well, then, to my opinion, you are better already.

Actually I'm not angry with you at all I'd say I Admire you for doing what you for what your doing. But maybe after of becoming more into the PvP you will agree with me Hate and some other players that it is useful to hide some smells Smile

Theo Wrote:no worries Ryuuku, when we start pvping. we wont use spam (at least i wont hehe)

;]

Thats true.

And i'm giving up in that conversation , cause I see that it won't arrive to anywhere, only discussions in the two sides! I won't continue giving punch in knife tip.

But at all I dont go use spam cause I still dont think I go need it, and its all I can do.

Thanks for all.

Ahh, and Thanks to all who contribuited to a nice thread without stupid discussions. Wink

Ryuuku Wrote:Ahh, and Thanks to all who contribuited to a nice thread without stupid discussions. Wink

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3