Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Something Becoming Ridiculous.

well if You all dont let them to do nothing, i dont understand why you complain( with this i dont mean all the people, but some people does)

For example we told to put new weapons coloured etc... then Xuo people said FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE GONNA LOOSE 5 COLOURS, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT DOES A R/R MEANS ... and those crap shit that makes harder to put new items. Only for loosing 5 colours ... (no comments) the stupid thing i have ever heard. (im from xuo)

Then We say to sell things to vendors and get almost a lil profit? then IN people say no!! THAT WILL RUIN ECONOMY ... Then also with STANGS no they must be exclusives so you can sell them for 60k, wow nobody is gonna buy stangs cos they are true expensive and money is hard enough to spent 60ks. I prefer to sell 2 or 3 stangs for 20ks than dont sell 1 for 60k.Also Stangs are hided in banks ¬¬

Also Loots are awful? considering that the money u earn its not enough to pay the scrolls for pvp.

Then what do you want? people dont come to forums to vote nor nothing if we make a poll here probably 20 persons will vote from 100 that we are in the server now 113 (new recently record?).

There is no enough cash moving from hands to other hands, the only ones that are rich are cochise and ministry guys, which they have bored millions at bank cos they cant spend that money in nothing.

I told you at the start of server, "If you have money you will pay well, if you are poor, you wont buy a shit".

I dont mind that static houses or normal houses increases the prices if everyone can get enough money for pvp.

Also you need to give to implement new ideas as the rewards for getting tourney tickets is completely dumb, you only want em for the 10ks they give cos, almost for me a r/r clothing is a stupid thing, and looking at money terms im not gonna waste 480ks in that shit, just example, offer decorative things, a lot of things you can offer, just implement the things that runuo have, so you will have more things to do.

Example BODS for god sake that makes people enjoy more, probably a nice reward will be + 5 blacksmith so if u are 95 you will get 100 or if you make the posibility to have 120 blacksmith, adamantium sets will be made with less ingots etc... there are a lot of ways to make enjoyable the game.

If you stuck in sphere, the similar as possible... this will die. cos the only good thing that sphere had was the stupid monsters and the pvp.

well i dont know why i write so much cos i think its a waste of time. i've been here since the first day of the server, trying to improve it and i have seen barely changes. i hope staff members will think about it soon.

PS: Also people in forums like to see staff members answers their threads.
There are staff members that are always helping and answering, but as other people said where is Maka? i wouldnt mind if he is not available for forums but he is developing things. but almost someone has to say something about that.

We depend of the staff.
Thanks anyways

See u soon

finallyy people with some brains...

God, where were these ideas back in the day man..

NOW WE WAIT ON STAFF, WILL THEY PULL THROUGH AND UNDERSTAND WE NEED A TRANSFORMATION.

we'll wait n see.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]