Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm back (almost atleast)

You people stop your wining Big Grin Maka doing a good job!!!! i might not be playing uo for a while but maka doing a great JOB!!! [yea kokane trying get brownie points *cought cought* ahaha Sup guys how you doing today....?:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Just so you know maka, everyone here supports this project. You really shouldnt think otherwise, people bitch and moan because they support it, they suck at showing it sometimes but I doubt anyone here is unhappy with what you all are doing. We wouldnt bitch and yell if we didnt care.

I'm behind ya Maka, notice how I haven't been bitching and moaning? That should tell ya something

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Suck ups! :p

:hi: Back Maka

Hope to converse more with you about various things and fixes with the server soon and get connected! I had problems with razor so I wasn't able to connect :/

This is a signature.

Tabion:
It is just that sometimes how they show it matters a lot. The shard work only gets rewarding if you guys like it.

Carl:
I haveBig Grin

Nalo:
I'll try to make a "how to connect" of my own with a debugging section and connection with various tools. I think I know most of the exceptions that happend when someone tries to connect and fail, people tend to ask me over and over again:p

Glad to see you back Maka. I have done some work on the quests we were talking about before the hiatus I shall converse with you later about them.

Smile Welcome Back!

Learn From The Past...
Live For The Present...
Look To The Future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718919928
http://www.myspace.com/sarenaquantell

ill make a bone pit, its where i can throw players limbs after i own them in occlo :evil:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]