Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I'm back (almost atleast)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

maka

Yeah, I figured that I would post now when I've decided what to do. I will be back to IN:X, but not just yet though. I will be away for maybe 3 more days or so and after that I'll get to work. I'll keep reading the forums and I will try to answer your questions and what not.

Regarding the recent issues, I just want to say that it is far from a majority of players that made me flip out. These people had a bad day (some of them might just be whiny bitches tooTongue) and that happens. There is no sole person to blame and you should in fact not blame anyone, it will just bring a lot of negative energy to the forums. What just made it so hard was that the people that are supportive of this project were the silent majority, only thing I saw was criticism, and it wasn't constructive. A lot of these silent people have come forward from what I've seen and I appreciate it. I will also mod these forum with an iron first from now on. If I see XUOvsIN/INvXUO bitching, then that post will most likely be deleted/modded. We are here to create IN:X, we are only using IN and XUO as references when we try to describe some of our features.

I will not start the beta before I get back, I will not have time to work on any developing either. I will try to get it up by this Friday or Saturday, depending on how many bugs needs fixing.

//Note: I think I've read most the posts by now so instead of thanking everyone that has been supportive in the many posts: Thank you guys. Helps bringing me up a bit. Happy admin --->fast working admin: p

Keep together and stick together and IN:X will probably be the best shard you ever played.
glad ur back maka Big Grin
Well I'm also glad for it, as we used to say, and now redone to fit IN-X:

IN:X knows Drama !! Wink

And yes we do have some beauty Drama Queens amongst us :icon_twisted:

Welcome back, I cant say that I personally missed you cause I simply don't know you, but I certainly appreciate your work and most of it, your desired commitment towards the community.

Now be sure not to enslave yourself by the wills of others Wink will ya ? Wink
Welcome o mighty admin :p
good to see you back brother,

your one of the best admins ive seen around, it would of been a shame to see you go.

Anyhow, great to see you back.
Ginz Wrote:Welcome o mighty admin :p
agreed we missed ya
yes ginz, maka is a mighty admin... might scary admin muhaha kidding maka, you know we love you Big Grin

3 days? thats all the vacation you are taking maka?

*grants 2 week payed vacation*

[SIZE="1"]payed vacation is in uo gold and will be void if not claimed within 2 minutes xd sucka[/SIZE]
Oi Oi!
holy frijoles he's back so soon!
Yeah I was expecting a longer hiatus too. Take the time if you need it man. If you need help policing the forums I'm down for helping out if there is any way I can. It's great to have ya back though. The dude abides.
yay :3some:
Mi friend from Bosnia Big Grin
Pages: 1 2