Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To All INX Players.

Thank you, man!Smile

Gang-Bang Wrote:Hate omfg! Where did i said that Taran is like girl! Stop this provocation, u have mixed my post with Turmoil's , basta!!! I have just said that if u man of ur word then u must do what u have to do, and proove ur words, thats all! Omfg very hard for me to clarify 100% of my meaning, cos i got too worst english! If u are swedish and have perfect brittish spelling its not the reason to call shizo everyone who's didnt born at european country. Now u will laugh - my english is good for russia:p Im just trying to explain what i mean, and u didnt get my point!Big Grin either i didnt want to hurt anyone!
Im psychopath, yes?:confused:

I was just messing around with Scare, I didn't even re-read your post before I posted that quote, it was all in good fun, and to prove a point. But the point wasn't that you think that Taran is a girl, I know u don't think that ;p

Anyways, I don't have trouble understanding your english most of the time, so don't worry about that :] The reason I called Scarecrow a schizo was not because of his english (scarecrows english isn't even bad for that matter), it was simply because it sounded like he spoke against himself, and it was all in good fun, Scare knows that Wink

Regards,
Hate

Gang-Bang Wrote:Thank you, man!Smile

your english is superb don't worry about it

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Are you crazy...???? Gang-Bang's English is ****ing terrible!!hahahah Just joking Gang you know i love you.:lol: :icon_twisted: :badgrin: