Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To All INX Players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok now. As i look through the forums, i see people that are taking it the way they should, respecting the Admins decisions and asking them regular questions any normal INX would think about.

I also see people flipping out and screaming for no reason whatsoever.. no one is paying the Admins to do this... it isn't a "job". They do this for us to have funn, so show some respect to them.

What We Need To Do :

We need to show our patience and show the Admins how much this shard means and will always mean to us. Both IN/XUO/ABC/FANTASIA... whatever shard you played.. if you played on INX, you are part IN / XUO player, your part of the family.

Since the admins have lost their will to script for us mainly because of our behavior... which is understandable because if you look through the posts in the past month, they all turn into flames about how terrible everyone here is and how staff are acting. I understand people are mad... your not the only one.. were all upset, im sure even Maka and Taran are upset... we need to deal with it, Rome wasn't built in 2 days uh?

Let's do this again, let's show our contribution and our will to try and get this thing going again. If anyone has anything to offer to the shard, let it be known, maybe that can help the Admins alittle... let's make this work.

And XUO and INR DO MIX! They are a PERFECT MIX! Look how great the shard was aside from the things we were missing, it was a great start to a Beta.. now when the REAL INX comes up.. IF it comes up, it will blow every other shard out of the water. Stivk around and show your support.. this yelling, screaming, flaming, whining, *****ing, cussing IS GETTING US NOWHERE. ALL it has gotten us is a closed shard that is MAYBE coming back up. NOWS THE TIME TO START REALIZING! Change your god damn attitudes and be positive!

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
Scare, are you schizofrenic? Here you are, saying how we shouldn't disrespect the admins and their work, but at the same time you agree with the ppl that does this in other threads. Schizo! :eek:

Apart from that: This is a good thread, I hope they will listen to you.

Regards,
Hate
I assume that you are referring to Gangbangs post about PVP. I am not contradicting myself nor am i promoting flaming, just because someone flips out and flames doesn't mean i won't agree with their main point. 0A lot of these people have awsome points burried inside their flame wars. So.. Im not schizo but thanks Smile.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].
ScareCrow Wrote:I assume that you are referring to Gangbangs post about PVP. I am not contradicting myself nor am i promoting flaming, just because someone flips out and flames doesn't mean i won't agree with their main point. 0A lot of these people have awsome points burried inside their flame wars. So.. Im not schizo but thanks Smile.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Scarecrow says: I think that everybody should just be greatful for what the admins have done for us, lets respect them and not trashtalk them no more!

Gang-Bang says: Taran is like a girl, too much emotions, he should get his shit together and make the shard stay up no matter how he feels!!

Scarecrow says: Werd!

Hehehe, don't take it too personal Scare, I'm just messing with you since it sounded like you were a lil schizo and spoke against yourself Wink I know what u said in this thread is how u feel, and that's all that matters.

Regards,
Hate
lol don't worry hate, you aint the only one that see's that. Big Grin
Hate... dont forgot > Scarecrow rules Smile
can disrecpet all because WarMachine protec Scare Smile

Espantapajaros & Maquina de Guerra r0x

muhahahahahahahaha

Rey Misterio & Batista rules!
WarMachine Wrote:Hate... dont forgot > Scarecrow rules Smile
can disrecpet all because WarMachine protec Scare Smile

Espantapajaros & Maquina de Guerra r0x

muhahahahahahahaha

Rey Misterio & Batista rules!

Ooooo Sugaaaa!!!
I agree that Admins dont get paid for his job but well some of us like me and i bet u scare and so many others maybe we cant script but we can help the shard other ways, with that i mean if answering pages 3 hours a day will help the shard i will do it for free, with all that im not saying i should be staff what i mean its that if i have the chance of helping the shard i will do it for free and i will be happy doing it. Its hard to me explain the point since thats not my language, my point its many of us will work for the shard if we are asked so i dont see that as an act of heroism, give some of us the tools and we can get some of the work done.

PD: If its still not clear im not asking for a staff position or whatever im just saying there are ppl who will work for the shard just take some of them teach them how to do it and the shard will be saved.
If Scare can change anyone can!
Hate im sure Scare is a Schizo.
Hate omfg! Where did i said that Taran is like girl! Stop this provocation, u have mixed my post with Turmoil's , basta!!! I have just said that if u man of ur word then u must do what u have to do, and proove ur words, thats all! Omfg very hard for me to clarify 100% of my meaning, cos i got too worst english! If u are swedish and have perfect brittish spelling its not the reason to call shizo everyone who's didnt born at european country. Now u will laugh - my english is good for russia:p Im just trying to explain what i mean, and u didnt get my point!Big Grin either i didnt want to hurt anyone!
Im psychopath, yes?:confused:
Gang-Bang Wrote:Hate omfg! Where did i said that Taran is like girl! Stop this provocation, u have mixed my post with Turmoil's , basta!!! I have just said that if u man of ur word then u must do what u have to do, and proove ur words, thats all! Omfg very hard for me to clarify 100% of my meaning, cos i got too worst english! If u are swedish and have perfect brittish spelling its not the reason to call shizo everyone who's didnt born at european country. Now u will laugh - my english is good for russia:p Im just trying to explain what i mean, and u didnt get my point!Big Grin either i didnt want to hurt anyone!
Im psychopath, yes?:confused:

I actually noticed that to, it was Turmoil or whoever who wrote that but i´m sure it wasnt Gang-Bang.

Anyhow i think your english is good, i always understand what you mean anyway. Not that easy being from a non english speaking country to get you opinions expressed all the time. Your at least trying the best you can, and thats all that matters, i dont think you have anything to excuse yourself for all the time.
Pages: 1 2