Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Experience on INX

Magery is too expensive and unfair since it was given for free on Maka's previous shard and alot of people got it GM'ed now basically for free.

Either raise skillgain or decrease reagents cost to balance things out =\

I am fine with all the other skills.

That's what all those posts were about, Kano and the others, wanting magery to be cheaper to macro. Everything else is a non factor. Detect? Please. Hiding? Hhaahahahah.

Just the magery needs some work and everything else is fine.

smoke Wrote:you obiously havent been around in a while your old news theres an update in the new best pvpers.. when your done practacing let us know.

I played with him he isn't going to be any better then he was back in the day, when the real vets start playing again we'll see who's better. Us older guys have a few tricks up our sleeves trust me.

When was the last time you played Shylock? I haven't seen you in a while.

Years, trying to get some of the old guys back on but they're busy with their own shit.

College and life in general will do that. I think most are around the age now when studies and shit outweigh everything else.

Who else are you trying to get back?

Nut, Chip, Kylet

Once I find my ICQ and my old AIM name I'll have access to the older guys...

People on par with Simon Ze', RA, shit like that.

I haven't seen them play in ages. Damn.

So far, with about 1200+ regs and ~1000 heal attempts, Ive done:

Magery: 54.8 > 61.1 *edit* Ah, 61.2 now!
Meditation: Low 40s > 85.9 (heh, now my highest skill) *edit* Ah, 86 now!
Healing: 60.1 > 64.1
Eval Intel: High 30s > 65.5

1250 regs at 5GP each is 6250 GP. That can be had easily in two hours of hunting, and it bought regs for at least a whole night of macroing. I was able to take about 15 seconds off my magery macro (now about 20 seconds between casts / heals, from about 35) after the huge increase in meditation.

The bandages were free. Every now and then, I spend 5 minutes out in the cotton fields when Ol' Massa aint watchin and get enough cotton to make a few thousand bandages. I then wash them when needed (just stack up the bloody ones in the bank, and wash when they have all been used). I think Ive actually been out there twice since the shard opened. I still have about 1000 bandages left, with a little under 1000 in my pack now.

I just made a new character. Starting over, woot. Name changes are just not worth paying for or asking for. Sad

cool hit me up in game or whatever