Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: My Experience on INX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
**EDIT I meant In-X, Sorry

I started with 50 magery and Mace fighting on the char i created after finding out that my chars didnt exist on XUO. lawl.

well 4 days later ive got a char with

Anatomy 100
Detecting Hidden 63.6
Healing 67.8 ---> 69.1
Mace Fighting 69.8
Magery 56.8
Meditation is now 100
Mining 71.7 ---> 74.0
Parry 62.2
Resist 58.7
Swordsmanship 59.7
Tactics 60.4

I also have about 35k to my name.

I read people complaining that healing is too slow. Healing IS slow but you can wash bandages therefor its not as expensive with about 4k in bandages you can make alot of bandages not sure how many and after extensive macroing u can wash and re-do, vioala!

Mining, mining is perfect.

Combats skills are a TAD slow but im not complaining. I kill monsters get money and raise parry, macing and tactics.

Resist is a joke, fire field viola repetition, its cheap and easy to gain magic resist aslong as you got a friend with you to heal you as you run through 4-5 fire fields.

Meditation, don't complain its a bit hard, its free to train. just buy a Nos scroll, click away and med up.

**The only skill i see a problem with is magery, the gain rate for magery should be the same from 50-60 all the way through GM. I cant imagine how expensive it would be to gain from 70-80 or even 90-100***

Anyways thats my outlook. Just think magery needs to be tweaked leave everythin else the same. dunno about alchemy or non of that. Havent tried it, but at least with easy magery everyone cant complain about not being able to PVP. Gm magery is all you really need, to get in depth then you GM resist healing etc.

Anyways yea... Anyone agree?
I agree. Its true healing isnt bad as it is not too expensive. Especially when you get past the part when you fail a lot. Definitely agree on the magery. I also think you should have just added this onto the ongoing thread though, instead of making a new one. Wink
i just hate long macroing... i wanna own kids quick, im getting antsey :evil:
Sure magery is the expensive combat skill. But why shouldent it be that, i mean, it's the best skill you can have. to train it in the 90's it cost around 5k for each 1,0%, i don't think thats so bad. for such a good skill.
Also no one says you have to be GM evrything before you can PvP.
Shadok Wrote:Sure magery is the expensive combat skill. But why shouldent it be that, i mean, it's the best skill you can have. to train it in the 90's it cost around 5k for each 1,0%, i don't think thats so bad. for such a good skill.
Also no one says you have to be GM evrything before you can PvP.

im no saying you do but, the certain skills i use y skill transfers takes quite a while to gm, even though its a good thing, makes the shard more intereasting, im just saying.
the reason i say to make to cheaper is up catch up with those that have GM magery already and are out there splitting skulls.

i mean if everyone woulda started out with 50 magery alright, leave it as it is, because people would be out there casting lightning and fire balls to PK.

but u cant kill someone Fsing you with srolls with fireballs n shit
nvm Smile
ScareCrow Wrote:i just hate long macroing... i wanna own kids quick, im getting antsey :evil:

who are you going to own?

aside from the 5v1 Spanish gank fests...you're trash.
Im doing healing now since i have Gmed my meditation.

Going up not to bad. i clean about 7/10ths of my bandages so its really not expensive, specially since my friend gets the bandages for free from the cotton fields.

im already at 73.4 and my miner is at 75.6 im picking up bloodrock and valorite.

Skills arent that slow, from my experience so far.
Yeah the main problem with magery, is that the regs are so damn expensive when you need to buy in bulk for macroing.
80 healing!

smoke

shylock Wrote:who are you going to own?

aside from the 5v1 Spanish gank fests...you're trash.

you obiously havent been around in a while your old news theres an update in the new best pvpers.. when your done practacing let us know.
Pages: 1 2