Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nasir broke his computer

I was gonna be worried, but then you fixed it. I was about to send you a wii message, gladly I don't have to spend 10 minutes entering a sentence. Smile

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Quote:The latest Wii system update is just the gift that keeps on giving -- we're still finding new, unannounced features included in the downloadable update. Case in point, you can now plug a USB keyboard into those vestigial USB slots in the back of the system for easier text input in some situations.

The support is far from universal -- while you can use the keyboard to type out message board messages, you can't use it to enter a name for you Mii, suggest a poll question on the Everybody Votes Channel or, most importantly, fill in web addresses and forms on the Internet Channel. The Wii Shop Channel, oddly enough, does support the keyboard for typing in search terms, and it was the only channel to receive a significant overhaul in the latest system update. Could more expansive keyboard support be on the way? You'll know as soon as we do.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

My USB ports on my computer are finnicky, if I mess with them it sometimes causes a short or something that ruins my video card displays, in short I have to reboot. Thus its not worth taking the risk to disconnect my keyboard and hook it into my wii. So there! :p

(Can't wait till next update though)

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.